For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
[1E-AU] [Cmd] OFFICER
Captain Jean-Luc Picard of the U.S.S. Enterprise. He is furious at how the war is going with the Klingons in a [1E-AU] timeline caused by enterprise C.

• Diplomacy • Leadership • Honor • Archaeology • Navigation • Sercuity
Integrity: 6 Cunning: 10 Strength: 7

Afflication federation

Personnel
Last edited by Discovery suxs on Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

By Slayer07
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Discovery suxs wrote:I thought about taking away honor and giving him treachey. Since picard was very stern start to finish.
That might be a cause to lose Honor but it is certainly no justification for Treachery.

I don't think this would be handled as a persona of the prime Jean-Luc Picard so it should have another name like Battleship Picard. I would have gone with Captain Picard but that has been taken by the Ferengi version in Encounter at Farpoint.

Also I imagine he would not be captain of the USS Enterprise, it would likely make more sense to make him captain of the Battleship Enterprise and make that card as well.

[Fed] Battleship Enterprise
[1E-AU] Galaxy Class
The first Galaxy class warship built by the Federation. Capable of transporting over six thousand troops. Has forty two decks, none of those decks have children on them,
[Cmd] [Stf] [1E-AU] Holodeck Tractor Beam [DL] Wartime Conditions
Range 8 Weapons 9 Shields 9

The need for combat over exploration is the reason I switched the range and weapons around from the more peaceful USS Enterprise version. Wartime Conditions download is symbolic of the time that this ship came from and where it would be if it found itself on the regular spaceline.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Slayer07 wrote:
Discovery suxs wrote:I thought about taking away honor and giving him treachey. Since picard was very stern start to finish.
That might be a cause to lose Honor but it is certainly no justification for Treachery.

I don't think this would be handled as a persona of the prime Jean-Luc Picard so it should have another name like Battleship Picard. I would have gone with Captain Picard but that has been taken by the Ferengi version in Encounter at Farpoint.

Also I imagine he would not be captain of the USS Enterprise, it would likely make more sense to make him captain of the Battleship Enterprise and make that card as well.

[Fed] Battleship Enterprise
[1E-AU] Galaxy Class
The first Galaxy class warship built by the Federation. Capable of transporting over six thousand troops. Has forty two decks, none of those decks have children on them,
[Cmd] [Stf] [1E-AU] Holodeck Tractor Beam [DL] Wartime Conditions
Range 8 Weapons 9 Shields 9

The need for combat over exploration is the reason I switched the range and weapons around from the more peaceful USS Enterprise version. Wartime Conditions download is symbolic of the time that this ship came from and where it would be if it found itself on the regular spaceline.

I like it. I was going to call him captain picard honestly but it was taken already. We definitely agreed there. I really like your enterprise.
It is alot better than the real yesterdays enterprise 2ebc card. The ability is broken in 1e. It basically made all your mission 5 more points for having the ship there. So of course people on her like want it back. I feel it breaks the game.

Congrats to Mugato for going 4-0 in the tourna[…]

Card of the Day: Dumb Waiter

Does Dumb Waiter still work if you don't com[…]

I just booked my flight for Thursday afternoon a[…]

Vulcan Observation icons

That's what I thought. I think the card may not b[…]