For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Personnel

Afflication federation

Civillan

Lore

Guinan had a strong voice against the enterprise C timeline.

Skills

May nullified a [Ref] or [Q] or Q related card once per turn. Diplomacy x3

[Cmd]

By Slayer07
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Discovery suxs wrote:Personnel

Afflication federation

Civillan

Lore

Guinan had a strong voice against the enterprise C timeline.

Skills

May nullified a [Ref] or [Q] or Q related card once per turn. Diplomacy x3

[Cmd]
Considering the source of this card I feel having her nullify [Q] card or Q related cards doesn't really fit. Normally I'd say it should be [1E-AU] cards but I do acknowledge Guinan and Madam Guinan already have this skill. I'd be more inclined to go with this;

[Fed] Battleship Guinan
[Stf] [1E-AU] CIVILIAN
El-Aurian bartender on Battleship Enterprise who knew it should not be. Convinced her captain to send the USS Enterprise-C back through the rift she came from. Was not meant to know Tasha Yar at all.
[SD] Anthropology [SD] Honor [SD] Diplomacy
[SD] Once per game may prevent a timeline disruption
Integrity 10 Cunning 9 Strength 6

I don't exactly know how common timeline disruptions are but I know of at least two such possible scenarios, both of which directly affect the Federation. And there could be more.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Yeah I didn't want her to have the same ability as other guinans. There are only 27 [1E-AU] dilemmas and only like 5 are playable. I do think her diplomacy should be at least x2. Since she had to convince basically everyone.

If you really think about it this was back to future 2 in star trek. Guinan took the place of marty, brown and dog. Everyone else was in the new world.

By Slayer07
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Discovery suxs wrote:Yeah I didn't want her to have the same ability as other guinans. There are only 27 [1E-AU] dilemmas and only like 5 are playable. I do think her diplomacy should be at least x2. Since she had to convince basically everyone.

If you really think about it this was back to future 2 in star trek. Guinan took the place of marty, brown and dog. Everyone else was in the new world.
To me that isn't necessarily Diplomacy, that's Anthropology to get everyone to understand and Honor to reset the thing. Keep in mind these cards were done in 2E, so there should be a heavy look taken on those, especially in the skills department because that is what would likely happen if they were ever made. This was in fact one my wishes for Metamorphosis.

Since I've never seen any Back to the Future movies I will have to take your word on it.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Slayer07 wrote:
Discovery suxs wrote:Yeah I didn't want her to have the same ability as other guinans. There are only 27 [1E-AU] dilemmas and only like 5 are playable. I do think her diplomacy should be at least x2. Since she had to convince basically everyone.

To me that isn't necessarily Diplomacy, that's Anthropology to get everyone to understand and Honor to reset the thing. Keep in mind these cards were done in 2E, so there should be a heavy look taken on those, especially in the skills department because that is what would likely happen if they were ever made. This was in fact one my wishes for Metamorphosis.

Since I've never seen any Back to the Future movies I will have to take your word on it.
Since I have not really studied alot about anthropology I will have to take your word for it.
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]