For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
What holoprograms (or holograms) do you want to see still? There are quite a lot to choose from!

All the Hirogen/Voyager stuff from The Killing Game (an episode that took "engineering believably" from "I don't think that is possible, but okay" to "OH COME ON!"

but I really like the "Road to Kal'Hyah" where Worf/Martok/Bashir/O'rien/Alexander all suffer in the holosuite before Worf and Dax's wedding. Granted there aren't really any holograms in this one but could have some interesting possibilities.

How about that brain scanner deal that made Barclay super smart so he could bring the enterprise to the Cytherians? (Holo-equipment)

Some other possibilities with lots of holograms: Fair Haven, Janeway's program where she is a governess (no rush on this one CC LOL), Barclay's "fantasy" where he recreates the TNG crew, all the train stuff from Emergence (Enterprise grows a brain), The Niners baseball stadium (again no real holograms here, just real people on a baseball field), Worf's calisthenics program with monsters, Utopia Planetia Shipyards where Geordi and holo-Brahms worked out engineering problems ("Was it good for you?" LOL), the Parallax colony (most of the characters already exist as other card types), the "Engineering Qualification" program Troi had to order Geordi to die in to earn Commander rank

and i think it goes without saying that EVERYONE wants The Adventures of Flotter series. That will probably need to be a stand-alone 100+ card expansion.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Takket wrote:How about that brain scanner deal that made Barclay super smart so he could bring the enterprise to the Cytherians? (Holo-equipment)
Yes!! The Nth Degree is one of my favourite TNG episodes. I was jealous when 2e got an Nth-degree version of Barclay.
all the train stuff from Emergence (Enterprise grows a brain)
Trains are good. I could do with a holo-train.
the Parallax colony (most of the characters already exist as other card types)
Not very fond of the Parallax concept itself, but would be curious as to the interactions with the already existing cards. That poses real 1e-like possibilities.
and i think it goes without saying that EVERYONE wants The Adventures of Flotter series. That will probably need to be a stand-alone 100+ card expansion
Is this to see whether we read your whole post? :x :P :wink: No need to rush on my account, but... it'll make for colourful card images, and I like at least that. 8)

Good mornin' lad (ie) s, just got me thinking: […]

NE Oklahoma, SE Kansas?

Yes, it was at Redeemer in Bartlesville. Unfortuna[…]

Apologies for the delays in the results. They will[…]

MW for doctorjoya over tykajada 35-0. GG! :cheers[…]