For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By Merlok
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Ahoy All!

Who has the templates for the 1E & or 2E cards? How are the virtual cards made? I am a Trek Fan first but just for fun I was going to try and integrate some SW:CCG characters, ships, etc for homebrew use. I promise to use them for medicinal purposes only :borg:

=/\=

By Tim (Tim Davidson)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Graphical Dream Cards are not permissible on the TrekCC forums. We don't want to touch questionable IP areas or add confusion with new virtual cards.

There is a Yahoo! Group, created back when yahoo groups were a thing people did. It's still a little active. Over the years people have posted various takes on Star Wars cards and the Files section has some old templates and resources.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/startrekccgdcs/info

By Slayer07
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Merlok wrote:Ahoy All!

Who has the templates for the 1E & or 2E cards? How are the virtual cards made? I am a Trek Fan first but just for fun I was going to try and integrate some SW:CCG characters, ships, etc for homebrew use. I promise to use them for medicinal purposes only :borg:

=/\=
There is also a facebook group for Star Trek dream cards you might wish to check out. Maybe post your designs there too if you'd like. And it's more active than the yahoo group.
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]