For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By Pazuzu
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
It seems last month's challenge was not very well perceived with not a lot of entries. I hope you have more fun with this month's challenge. Sexecutioner, thank you for participating and welcome abroad! And congratulations to WeyounsLastClone to take the pole position.

*** UPDATE ***
We got a late entry from Armus. Thanks!

ENTRIES FROM LAST THEMATIC CHALLENGE: Nobody calls me chicken
  1. [Evt] 106th Rule of Acquisition
    [HA] [Rule]
    There is no honor in poverty.
    When your Ferengi personnel is facing a dilemma, discard one Gold-Pressed Latinum to give that personnel Honor OR +4 INTEGRITY until the end of that dilemma.
  2. [Evt] (1) •Mek'ba
    Plays on Qo'Nos. When you play this, place a card from hand face down on this event. When an opponent begins a mission attempt, you may reveal that card- Chancellor: score 5 points; Infiltrator: opponent discards all interrupts; Ritual: place a personnel there, here. Then remove that card from the game.
    "I have come to challenge the lies that have been spoken of my father."
  3. [Inc] Holoprogram: Torres Zeta-1
    Seeds or plays on a ship with Holodeck. Your Dissident, Resistance and [Maq] personnel aboard are Integrity-2, Strength +2 and must mortally wound if able. While such personnel are [Fed] they may ignore all affiliation battle restrictions.
  4. [D] (0) Regrettable Insult
    Randomly select two personnel. Unless one of those personnel has 2 Honor, the personnel with the lowest Strength is killed.
    "You're afraid. You want to destroy the ship and run away. You coward."
    "If you were any other man I would kill you where you stand."
  5. [Evt] (2) •Creatures of Duty
    Maneuver. To play this event you must command 3 [Rom] personnel. Plays in your core. Each of your [Rom] Commanders are Integrity +1 (or +2 while aboard his or her ship.)
    When you are about to lose command of your [Rom] ship with its corresponding Commander aboard, you may destroy that ship to prevent that.
    "We are creatures of duty, captain. I have lived my life by it. Just one more duty to perform."
  6. [Inc] Soldiers of the Empire
    Seeds on table. If you did not seed any facility you may download I.K.C. Koraga OR I.K.C. Rotarran. Your [Kli] Honor personnel may report abroad your ship at a [S] mission; once each turn, one such personnel may report aboard for free. Whenever you win a ship battle OR solve a mission, you may draw a card and place a [Kli] Honor personnel from your discard pile in your point area (worth points equal to INTEGRITY). Discard Incident if you played a [Kli] Treachery personnel.
  7. [Fed] (1) •Nog, "Noggles"
    Ferengi [Stf] [DS9]
    [SD] Acquisition [SD] Engineer [SD] Physics
    While present with a Hologram, Nog is Integrity +2 and if an opponent's card destroys your Holoprogram, that opponent loses 5 points.
    "I don't know if I'm ready to face that. If I stay here, at least I know what the future is going to be like."
    Integrity 5 Cunning 6 Strength 5
  8. [Q] [Evt] Fightin' Words: Undari
    "Coward. Like all Starfleet you talk and you talk, but you have no guramba."
    Plays on table until any Q-Flash. All of your personnel are Attributes -2 (-3 if [Fed] or [SF] ). Nullified only by a Guramba personnel or by initiating a personnel battle against opponent's personnel or any Rogue Borg Mercenaries. (Immune to Oof!).

SCOREBOARD
WeyounsLastClone 11 (+2)
commdecker 10
Armus 9
MattgomeryScott 8
Pazuzu 8 (+1)
Danny 6 (+1)
HoodieDM 5 (+1)
Naetor 5 (+1)
LostZoat 4
jrch5618 3
superdave 3
rferries 2
winterflames 2
Cartagia 1
Smiley 1
Sexecutioner 2 New!

PRIZE POOL
1st Place: 1 Year Premium Subscription + one random Continuing Committee Promo
2nd Place: 1 Booster Pack "The Motion Pictures" + one random Continuing Committee Promo
3rd Place: 1 Booster Pack "Reflections" (First Edition) + one random Continuing Committee Promo

PREVIOUS CHALLENGES
January 2019: New Year's Resolution (Link)
February 2019: Café des Armours (Link)
March 2019: The Neverending Story (Link)
April 2019: Fire and Ice (Link)
May 2019: All Good Things (Link)
June 2019: The Final Frontier (Link)
July 2019: God is a DJ (Link)
August 2019: The machines are rising (Link)
September 2019: Mon Capitaine (Link)
October 2019: Nobody calls me chicken (Link)

THEMATIC CHALLENGE VI 11: WE ARE OLD NOW
In November 1994 - 25 years ago - the first edition of our beloved game was released. Create a Star Trek CCG card that reminds you about the first time you played this game. This time it only about First Edition only due to obvious reason. If you never played First Edition just try your best 8)

DEADLINE 30th November 2019

Sneak peak for December's challenge: IDIC

Important information on December's challenge: Because I would really like to finish the year with a bigger challenge completed with voting, I will run the December challenge from 1 December until 15 December and the voting from 16 December until 31 December. In order to compensate I will release the thematic challenge for December on 15 November overlapping with the November challenge for two weeks.

By HoodieDM
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Vote: F
[Evt] Much More Interesting
After the Encounter at Farpoint, Picard ensures Riker that their future missions will be much more interesting.
Plays on your orbiting ship at Deneb IV when you solve this mission. Going forward, any missions this ship is present at when you solve them, are worth +5 points.
~D

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Vote D

[Obj] Bridge the Crew
Seeds on your ship or facility. You multi-affiliation cards are all of their affiliations while in play and allow cards of their affiliations to mix and cooperate where present. Your multi-affiliation cards may not lose or gain affiliations.

From a quote in the first season of Voyager about why janeway needs Chakotay. My first 2 qualifying affiliation personnel were Jake and Nog and The Trois. I needed a way for my fed crew to attempt acquire illicit explosives and thus this house rule was born.

By Pazuzu
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Vote A

When I started with Star Trek CCG in 1994 I was 10 years old and I just started with English lessons. Since not a lot a people played that Star Trek but Magic instead -and taking into account that internet did not yet exist for me - there were not so many people who could help figuring out what a card does. All I had was my imagination and a dictionary. And to simulate that feeling I came up with the following card.

[P] The Sheliak: Arduous Conferring
In 2366 the crew of the U.S.S. Enterprise encountered a race of strict legalists and were forced to entered tough negotiations. Captain Jean-Luc Picard turned out to be quite the pettifogger.
You cannot progress unless you own a character card with at least Toughness 8 and Diplomacy in the Away Team or on the orbiting spaceship. Your opponent may reveal a character card with Diplomacy from hand during his or her next resource phase and put it into play tapped. Put this hazard card back when not solved.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
Vote: C

My Entry:

[Rom] Tasha Yar – Alternate (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

[Stf] [1E-AU] Security

U.S.S. Enterprise security chief who transferred to the
U.S.S. Enterprise-C. Consort of Volskiar. Mother of Sela.
Would give her life for her crew, or her child.

[SD] Leadership [SD] Anthropology [SD]Honour
[DL] Sela [DL] Security Sacrifice

Integrity: 8, Cunning: 7, Strength: 8

Notes: I don't remember much about when I started playing STCCG, though I know it was before First Contact. But I do remember my first big purchase was the Two Player Introductory Game, so I decided to do something with that.

It always annoyed me that there were Federation and Klingon Editions, but no Romulan Edition, so I decided to take their themes of Alternate Universes (Federation) and parents (Klingon) to make Sela's mum, the Alternate Universe Tasha Yar. Volskiar is the name of the Romulan General who is Sela's father according to the novel Vulcan's Heart.

All the Best,

Mattgomery Scott.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Vote B
[Door] Game Store
Place atop Game Store Side Deck (13 sealed Star Trek Customizable Card Game booster packs).
Game Store is now open and in play. OR Stock in deck and use as follows: Play once each turn or when an opponent completes a mission (or successfully probes for a [BO] objective) to immediately open one pack from Game Store. You may seed one dilemma from pack under any opponent's mission and play any personnel and ships from pack where they can normally report for duty. Remove all other cards from the game. If you have a higher score than opponent, or played this card on your turn, lose points. [-10]
If going to the game store to spend what little money you had on booster packs to try to pull that next rare you need for your deck doesn't take you back 25 years, then you had a different experience than I did in the PAQ era.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Vote A

[Int] Stripped
Plays at the start of your turn. Until the start of your next turn, all personnel lose [DL] abilities and can only use standard skills. If your opponent has two or more Objectives or Incidents, you may shuffle this Interrupt into your deck.
"I don't want to hear it. Just get me a shirt."
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]