For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Pazuzu wrote:Last day to submit your entries!
Any chance we can get an extension?

It's been a long few days IRL and I haven't had a chance to finish my full entry yet.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Better get after it then...

Vote A
[Bor] Archer of Borg
[SCC] [1E-AU]
[SCN] [22]
[SCD]
Assimilated Counterpart who spoke to Starfleet in an alternate universe: "The knowledge and experience of the Human - Jonathan Archer - is part of us now."
[SD] OFFICER [SD] Diplomacy [SD] ENGINEER [SD] Honor [SD] Leadership [SD] SECURITY [SD] Weapons and Shields +4 vs. [SF]
Integrity 8 Cunning 7 Strength 11
[Bor] Soval of Borg
[SCC] [1E-AU]
[SCN] [22]
[SCD]
Assimilated Counterpart who spoke to the High Command in an alternate universe: "The knowledge and experience of the Vulcan - Soval - is part of us now."
[SD] V.I.P. [SD] Diplomacy [SD] Law [SD] Leadership x2
[SD] Anthropology [SD] Weapons and Shields +4 vs. [Vul]

Integrity 5 Cunning 9 Strength 10
[Bor] Valdore of Borg
[SCC] [1E-AU]
[SCN] [22]
[SCD]
Assimilated Counterpart who spoke to the Star Empire in an Alternate Universe: "The knowledge and Experience of the Romulan - Admiral Valdore - is part of us now."
[SD] OFFICER [SD] Leadership [SD] Computer Skill [SD] Treachery Weapons and Shields +4 vs. [Rom] [DL] Commandeer Ship
[SD] Scores 15 points for assimilating a Drone-class vessel.

Integrity 4 Cunning 7 Strength 12
[Inc] Establish New Collective
[BO] Seeds on table. You may download Assimilate Homeworld and/or Assimilate Emergent Civilization. Your [Bor] cards may not be excluded from battle at time locations. When you complete a [BO] Objective Targeting a 2154 Time Location, assimilate all opponent's cards there, and for remainder of game, your [22] [Bor] cards may report there, and non- [Bor] cards may not. Your Completed [BO] Objectives on missions with an affiliation icon matching an assimilated Homeworld's affiliation are worth +5 points. (Unique.)
[Obj] Assimilate Emergent Civilization
[BO] [HA] Suspends your Assimilate Homeworld targeting a Homeworld if your matching Counterpart is [22] and scouting is complete. Target Homeworld's corresponding 2154 Time Location. If your Borg there, you may probe:
[SCN] : Civilization Assimilated: Place on time location; Suspended Objective completed. Remove all opponent's matching affiliation cards from hand, deck, discard pile, and spaceline (except [MQ] cards) from the game. You may download Service the Collective (only works with your [22] Counterparts) and/or one Objective.
I've always thought that [22] affiliations got off easy against Borg. With time locations being a safe space an aggressive Borg player can't have any fun!

These cards change that. Now you can basically Stop First Contact in the 22nd century with pre-fab Counterparts for 3 of the 4 key [22] affiliations (Klingons catch a break on this one) and card-driven timeline disruption to go with (no rules cruft!) them.

And with a seedable card that downloads Assimilate Homeworld, you can start running and gunning early and often - just how fast are those [22] solvers? They'll need to find out!

And if your opponent isn't playing [22] ? No worries! Just go disrupt the timeline and get a bonus 5 points for your follow on objectives, which should enable a 3- Objective win with the right mission set (40 + 25 + 5 + 25 + 5)

Hopefully you find these cards as fun to think about the possibilities as I did when I was making them.

Thanks for running this contest Stefan, it was fun all year long! :cheersL:

- Brian
Last edited by Armus on Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

By DarkSabre (Austin Chandler)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Armus wrote:Better get after it then...
[Bor] Archer of Borg
[SCC] [1E-AU]
[SCN] [22]
[SCD]
Assimilated Counterpart who spoke to Starfleet in an alternate universe: "The knowledge and experience of the Human - Jonathan Archer - is part of us now."
[SD] OFFICER [SD] Diplomacy [SD] ENGINEER [SD] Honor [SD] Leadership [SD] SECURITY [SD] Weapons and Shields +4 vs. [SF]
Integrity 8 Cunning 7 Strength 11
[Bor] Soval of Borg
[SCC] [1E-AU]
[SCN] [22]
[SCD]
Assimilated Counterpart who spoke to the High Command in an alternate universe: "The knowledge and experience of the Vulcan - Soval - is part of us now."
[SD] V.I.P. [SD] Diplomacy [SD] Law [SD] Leadership x2
[SD] Anthropology [SD] Weapons and Shields +4 vs. [Vul]

Integrity 5 Cunning 9 Strength 10
[Bor] Valdore of Borg
[SCC] [1E-AU]
[SCN] [22]
[SCD]
Assimilated Counterpart who spoke to the Star Empire in an Alternate Universe: "The knowledge and Experience of the Romulan - Admiral Valdore - is part of us now."
[SD] OFFICER [SD] Leadership [SD] Computer Skill [SD] Treachery Weapons and Shields +4 vs. [Rom] [DL] Commandeer Ship
[SD] Scores 15 points for assimilating a Drone-class vessel.

Integrity 4 Cunning 7 Strength 12
[Inc] Establish New Collective
[BO] Seeds on table. You may download Assimilate Homeworld and/or Assimilate Emergent Civilization. Your [Bor] cards may not be excluded from battle at time locations. When you complete a [BO] Objective Targeting a 2154 Time Location, assimilate all opponent's cards there, and for remainder of game, your [22] [Bor] cards may report there, and non- [Bor] cards may not. Your Completed [BO] Objectives on missions with an affiliation icon matching an assimilated Homeworld's affiliation are worth +5 points. (Unique.)
[Obj] Assimilate Emergent Civilization
[BO] [HA] Suspends your Assimilate Homeworld targeting a Homeworld if your matching Counterpart is [22]. Target Homeworld's corresponding 2154 Time Location. If your Borg there, you may probe:
[SCN] : Civilization Assimilated: Place on time location; Suspended Objective completed. Remove all opponent's matching affiliation cards from hand, deck, discard pile, and spaceline (except [MQ] cards) from the game. You may download Service the Collective (only works with your [22] Counterparts) and/or one Objective.
I've always thought that [22] affiliations got off easy against Borg. With time locations being a safe space an aggressive Borg player can't have any fun!

These cards change that. Now you can basically Stop First Contact in the 22nd century with pre-fab Counterparts for 3 of the 4 key [22] affiliations (Klingons catch a break on this one) and card-driven timeline disruption to go with (no rules cruft!) them.

And with a seedable card that downloads Assimilate Homeworld, you can start running and gunning early and often - just how fast are those [22] solvers? They'll need to find out!

And if your opponent isn't playing [22] ? No worries! Just go disrupt the timeline and get a bonus 5 points for your follow on objectives, which should enable a 3- Objective win with the right mission set (40 + 25 + 5 + 25 + 5)

Hopefully you find these cards as fun to think about the possibilities as I did when I was making them.

Thanks for running this contest Stefan, it was fun all year long! :cheersL:

- Brian
This is awesome

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
So since this is the last go-round, and the voting is theoretically open now, how do you want to handle that, Stefan? New thread? Vote in this thread?

Standing by for instructions...

Good mornin' lads, just got me thinking: What w[…]

NE Oklahoma, SE Kansas?

Yes, it was at Redeemer in Bartlesville. Unfortuna[…]

Apologies for the delays in the results. They will[…]

MW for doctorjoya over tykajada 35-0. GG! :cheers[…]