For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
[Evt] 2 •Quark's
Plays on your Mouth of the Wormhole. Each Quark, Rom, Dabo Girl, and Waiter you own gains [DS9] and [TN] and is attributes +1. While you have at least 3 Dabo Girls and/or Waiters at this mission, you may spend an extra counter each turn.
[Evt] 4 •Rule of Acquisition #34
Rule. Plays in your core. You may spend an additional counter each turn for each player with an Assault or Maneuver card in their core. While your Ferengi is facing a dilemma, they may meet Intelligence and Security requirements of that dilemma using Acquisition instead. Your Ferengi personnel may meet Strength requirements of your missions and each dilemma you face at those missions using Cunning instead.
"War is good for business."
[Evt] 4 •Rule of Acquisition #35
Rule. Plays in your core. You may spend an additional counter each turn for each player with a Commodity in their core. While your Ferengi is facing a dilemma, they may meet Diplomacy and Law requirements of that dilemma using Acquisition instead. Your Ferengi personnel may meet Integrity requirements of your missions and each dilemma you face at those missions using Cunning instead.
"Peace is good for business."
[Evt] 2 •The Great Link
Plays on your Founders' Homeworld. You may spend an additional counter each turn for each Changeling on this event.
Order - Place your Changeling at this mission on this event.
Order - Place your Changeling on this event at this mission.
"A merging of form and thought, the sharing of idea and sensation."
[Evt] 2 •Vorta Cloning Facility
Plays in your core. Each Vorta you own is nonunique. When your Vorta is killed, you may download a Vorta with the same card title.
Order - Shuffle a Vorta from your discard pile into your deck.
"Clones. Keeping track of them is a full-time job."
Bonus:
[Evt] 1 Spatiotemporal Superposition
Temporal. Plays in your core. When you play this event, name a card. You may command up to three personnel or ships with that card title. Only one of those cards may not have any of [AU] , [Fut] , or [Pa], and none of those cards may share [AU] , [Fut] , or [Pa].
Order - Download a card with the named card title.
Last edited by rferries on Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Ferengi is my favorite affiliation, so nice to see these!

Quark's: Both are nice effects. Giving that many personnel those icons is a bit tricky though with cultural bleeding, especially since with this wording I think it works when they're in your deck or when you play them. The second effect is nicely fitting the Ferengi themes.

Rule 34: Not sure if there are events that have a 'second persona', but I guess that's okay. Again really nice effects! Maybe a bit powerful to have both on one card though. If you already have such a card in your own discard pile, it would only cost one and if you're Lucky with your opponent playing battle it would cost 0.

Rule 35: I love how you made it a counterpart to the previous card. Between the two cards though, it would be really powerful. Not sure how it would be easily implemented without spending too much card text, but would be great if you can only have one of the two rules in play.

Great Link: Nice way of implementing this concept. I think playtesting should see how powerful this is, but with the amount of event destruction should be fine.

Vorta Cloning Facility: Yay, more Weyouns :-) ! Again I really like how you translate lore into gameplay

Spatiotemporal Superposition: again nice, but it would need to allow you to have more than 3 of a name in your deck.

Overall great bunch of cards, love to see the creativity going into these. Just be careful to not overpopulate cards with effects.

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Many thanks for the detailed feedback!
WeyounsLastClone wrote:Quark's: Both are nice effects. Giving that many personnel those icons is a bit tricky though with cultural bleeding, especially since with this wording I think it works when they're in your deck or when you play them. The second effect is nicely fitting the Ferengi themes.
It is indeed intended to work on cards out of play - I reasoned the various Waiters/Dabo Girls aren't particularly broken even if you waive the need for Bajor/Ferenginar/a particular persona of Mouth of the Wormhole.
Rule 34: Not sure if there are events that have a 'second persona', but I guess that's okay. Again really nice effects! Maybe a bit powerful to have both on one card though. If you already have such a card in your own discard pile, it would only cost one and if you're Lucky with your opponent playing battle it would cost 0.

Rule 35: I love how you made it a counterpart to the previous card. Between the two cards though, it would be really powerful. Not sure how it would be easily implemented without spending too much card text, but would be great if you can only have one of the two rules in play.
I bumped up the costs of these. They're intended as the two "halves" of Are You Offering Me A Bribe, but hopefully more playable. That being said, the "extra counters" part is the truly Ferengi-themed part of the cards so all the dilemma/mission stuff could be excised.

They are indeed very wordy and potentially broken in combination, but I really like the idea of having both in play so that you're always playing both sides haha, especially if you use Under Siege too.
Spatiotemporal Superposition: again nice, but it would need to allow you to have more than 3 of a name in your deck.
Whoops, knew I was missing the forest for the trees! Edited.

Thanks again!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to my homie @MrVorlon !

Crossover question

I was literally just typing up this question all[…]

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]