For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By Pazuzu
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Exactly one year ago I decided to reboot MattgomeryScott's dream card series and I would like to thank everyone who participated in the last twelve month's challenges. I really enjoyed running the series and also participating. Last month's challenge Alternate Reality was a bit bigger and therefore it will count double for the overall standings. And now, I am honoured to announce the final standing of the monthly Thematic Challange Season VI 2019.

Big congratulations to the winner WeyounsLastClone!
Armus and MattgomeryScott are tied for the second and third place.

SCOREBOARD
WeyounsLastClone 16 (+4)
Armus 12 (+2)
MattgomeryScott 12 (+2)
HoodieDM 11 (+2)
commdecker 10
Pazuzu 9
Naetor 8 (+2)
Danny 7
LostZoat 4
winterflames 4
jrch5618 3
superdave 3
rferries 2
Sexecutioner 2
Cartagia 1
Smiley 1

PRIZE POOL
1st Place: 1 Year Premium Subscription + one random Continuing Committee Promo
2nd Place: 1 Booster Pack "The Motion Pictures" + one random Continuing Committee Promo
3rd Place: 1 Booster Pack "Reflections" (First Edition) + one random Continuing Committee Promo

PREVIOUS CHALLENGES
January 2019: New Year's Resolution (Link)
February 2019: Café des Armours (Link)
March 2019: The Neverending Story (Link)
April 2019: Fire and Ice (Link)
May 2019: All Good Things (Link)
June 2019: The Final Frontier (Link)
July 2019: God is a DJ (Link)
August 2019: The machines are rising (Link)
September 2019: Mon Capitaine (Link)
October 2019: Nobody calls me chicken (Link)
November 2019: We are old now (Link)
December 2019: Alternate Reality (Link)

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Thanks for running these (it's been a while since I ran 'Quote It' dreamcard competition, and I know it can be hard keeping a tight schedule), so much appreciate the time and effort you put into it! It was fun to partipate, at the start of the season didn't think I'd do well, but the last few months have been getting points steadily, and in the end even won!

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
WeyounsLastClone wrote:Thanks for running these (it's been a while since I ran 'Quote It' dreamcard competition, and I know it can be hard keeping a tight schedule), so much appreciate the time and effort you put into it! It was fun to partipate, at the start of the season didn't think I'd do well, but the last few months have been getting points steadily, and in the end even won!
I'll echo Weyoun's words. It's a challenge to run a regular dream card contest, as I well know, but you've done brilliantly. The work you have done on this in the past year and are continuing to do this year is much appreciated.

In a year that's for me been one of ups and downs, Thematic has been a regular highlight of my month. I'm looking forward to the challenges you have planned this year. :D

All the Best,

Mattgomery Scott.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
MattgomeryScott wrote:I'll echo Weyoun's words. It's a challenge to run a regular dream card contest, as I well know, but you've done brilliantly. The work you have done on this in the past year and are continuing to do this year is much appreciated.
I'll echo Matt's words; they're incredibly accurate, and what I would've written had I done it first.
Capturing Related

Maybe add the [Pun] icon to the proposed definitio[…]

*dramatic noise* *suspends play* 0KF19 Kaiserfe[…]

Is Sedis a captain?

Not exactly, because that is the ONLY keywor[…]

MN 2024 Gatherings

I'll not make the 27th, unfortunately. I've pencil[…]