For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
[Evt] 5 •Archaeological Find
To play this event, you must command at least 3 Archaeology personnel. You may play Artifact cards as if you commanded a completed mission requiring Archaeology.
Order - Stop your Archaeology personnel to place an Artifact card from your discard pile on the bottom of your deck.
[Evt] 1 •Kobayashi Maru
Holoprogram. While there are three or more cards on this event, your copies of No-Win Situation are cost -4.
Order - Place your Hologram on this event to download No-Win Situation.
[Int] Diplomatic Asylum
To play this interrupt, you must command a Diplomacy personnel. When an opponent's personnel would be killed, you may place that personnel on your headquarters mission instead (You now command that personnel.)
[Int] The Final Frontier
Q. When you draw dilemmas, if your opponent's personnel is attempting a space mission, you may return any number of planet dilemmas you have drawn to your dilemma pile to draw an equal number of dilemmas. When you draw dilemmas, if your opponent's personnel is attempting a planet mission, you may return any number of space dilemmas you have drawn to your dilemma pile to draw an equal number of dilemmas.
[Fed] 7 •U.S.S. Enterprise-E, Diplomatic Delegation Host
[Cmd] [Cmd] [Stf] [Stf]
[TNG] Sovereign Class
While this ship's corresponding Commander is aboard, you may play Diplomacy personnel of an affiliation you do not command aboard. When you complete a mission requiring Diplomacy, if this ship is staffed and at that mission, score 10 points.
"Perhaps we should have the chef whip up a light balsamic vinaigrette – something that'll go well with chrysanthemums."
Range 9 Weapons 9 Shields 9
[Bor] 7 •U.S.S. Voyager, Allied With The Borg
[Cmd] [Cmd] [Stf] [Stf]
[Voy] Intrepid Class
While this ship is at a [DQ] mission, you may play [Voy] personnel and equipment aboard. When you play this ship, you may download Borg Nanoprobes.
"Let's work together, combine our resources. Even if we do give you the technology now, you're still going to need time to develop it. By working together, we can create a weapon more quickly."
Range 9 Weapons 9 Shields 8
Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Dude! Bring these to The Dojo's Discord Server! We have a raging Dream Cards section and we even do DC's with images! The guys would love to have you. Actually, we're in the middle of merging the Yahoo Dream Cards group with the Facebook Dream Cards group(s) with my group there.

Come say hello. We have pre-made Photoshop templates ready to go too that you could try out!

https://discord.com/invite/rsRy5GV

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
bosskamiura wrote:Dude! Bring these to The Dojo's Discord Server! We have a raging Dream Cards section and we even do DC's with images!
I had no idea.

Just had a look - there's some super creative stuff there, but it seem v. 1E heavy. Would it be possible to start a 2E section/thread/whatever the right term is?
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Danny wrote:I had no idea.

Just had a look - there's some super creative stuff there, but it seem v. 1E heavy. Would it be possible to start a 2E section/thread/whatever the right term is?
Absolutely! I'll build that out now and it should be ready in about 5 minutes.

TK
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
bosskamiura wrote:Absolutely! I'll build that out now and it should be ready in about 5 minutes.

TK
Done!

TK

I didn't want to knock anyone's choice while votin[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Stefan Manz !

Good mornin' lad (ie) s, just got me thinking: […]

NE Oklahoma, SE Kansas?

Yes, it was at Redeemer in Bartlesville. Unfortuna[…]