For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
Hey 2E Dream Card fans,

Would anyone be interested in participating in another 'season' of 'Fill in the Blank'?

For those unfamiliar with the concept, each post (for 36 posts), I'll post the collector’s information for one of the cards in the set’s cardlist. This is chosen at random.org. Participants are free to create whatever card they see fit for that slot in the cardlist, so long as it fits in with the rest of the cardlist.

For example, if card 17 is decided to be an Interrupt, and card 19 becomes a Borg-affiliated Personnel, card 18 must any of the following:
  • an interrupt (named after Card 17)
  • a mission
  • a Bajoran-affiliated personnel
  • a Borg-affiliated personnel (named before Card 19)
As the contest progresses, the cardlist will become more and more defined, guiding the contests’ choices.

Voting on the previous post's entries will be done via the forum's post options, so anyone may vote, even those not participating.

If there's enough interest, I'll come up with a theme, and post something in the next week or so, then post new entries every fortnight after that.
Crossover question

I was literally just typing up this question all[…]

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0