For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

Which from last week gets your vote?

Tuvok, Three of Twelve
17%
Eleven of Twenty-Three, Decryption Drone
33%
Weyoun, Dangerous Liaison
17%
Pamela McKnight
No votes
0%
Elim Garak, Kotra Master
No votes
0%
Kurlan Naiskos
No votes
0%
Weyoun, Hospitable Handler
33%

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
Welcome to Fill in the Blank Season 3: Decipher!

Each week I'll post the collector’s information for one of the cards in the set’s card-list.

Contestants are free to create whatever card they see fit for that slot in the card-list, keeping in mind the surrounding cards. As the contest progresses, the card-list will become more and more defined, guiding the contestants’ choices.

The theme of our set is Decipher! You're free to interpret this how you want, but in my mind, I found myself going down one of two rabbitholes, those being...
  • the secretive, possibly Intelligence based path, or
  • the keyword path (keyword's being the key to deciphering ciphers)
Not every card has to fit the theme, of course, but it’s something to keep in mind when coming up with entries.

Each week a poll will go up for the previous week's entries. Simply vote for one you like the most. In the event of a tie, I'll let random.org make the decision.

Last week's entries to pick from...
[Bor] 4 •Tuvok, Three of Twelve
[Cmd] Borg
•Intelligence •Law •Officer •Security •Treachery
Drone.
Order - Name a keyword and begin combat involving this personnel. If you win, randomly select an opponent's personnel involved who has that keyword and take command of him or her. You may do this only once each turn.
"My designation is Three of Twelve."
Integrity 4 Cunning 6 Strength 9
[Bor] 2 *Eleven of Twenty-Three, Decryption Drone

•Programming, •Science, •Security

Drone.
While this personnel is at your mission requiring Intelligence he gains Intelligence.
While this personnel is at your mission requiring Programming, you may attempt it.

TASK: Monitor encrypted communications. Decrypt.

Integrity: 5, Cunning: 5, Strength: 5
[Car](2) •Weyoun, Dangerous Liaison
Vorta, [Cmd]
Anthropology, Biology, Diplomacy, Intelligence, Law, Leadership, 2 Treachery
At the start of your turn, discard the top card of your deck.
"Your people, Damar? (...) We all serve the Founders and we will all make whatever sacrifices they deem necessary."
Integrity 2 Cunning 6 Strength 4
[Fed](2) •Pamela McKnight
Clued-in Helmsman

[Stf] Human
[TNG]

[SD] Astrometeics [SD] Navigation [SD] Officer
While facing a dilemma, this personnel is cost +2 and gains Acquisition and Intelligence
Descendant of many famous people, from game designers to secret agents. Somehow always comes up with a solution to the problem
Integrity 7 Cunning 7 Strength 4
[Car] (2) •Elim Garak, Kotra Master
[Stf] [DS9]
[SD] Intelligence [SD] Security [SD] 2 Treachery
Assassin. When a card your opponent owns is about to destroy an Assault or Maneuver event you own, you must kill your [Car] or [DS9] personnel present to prevent that.
"I can't help thinking what a perfect metaphor this game is for our present situation. Two players, two minds, two strategies."
Integrity 1 Cunning 6 Strength 7
[Evt] (3) •Kurlan Naiskos
Artifact. Decay: 3. You may play this event if you command a personnel with 2 Archaeology. Plays in your core. When this event is destroyed, place each dilemma here beneath your Archaeology mission (score 5 points if Avert Solar Implosion).
Order- Name a dilemma. Your opponent searches his or her dilemma pile for a copy of that card an places it on this event. You may do this only once each turn.
"I am currently on an expedition. A journey into an unexplored and historical territory, and I intend to take you with me."
[Fed] (4) •Weyoun, Hospitable Handler
Hologram
[E]
•Anthropology •Diplomacy •Intelligence •Security •Treachery
Order -
Remove this personnel from the game to randomly select an opponent's personnel present. If that personnel has Cunning<7, place them on your headquarters mission. (You now command that personnel.)
"Did they mistreat you? I don't see any bruises."
INT 3 CUN 6 STR 4
This week’s contest is...

Card #9!

As this is a little nearer the top than last week's, and nothing's been set in place yet, the field's still pretty much open. However, as the earliest card type in the running from last week was an Event, I think that's as far down the list we can go for the time being. So, feel free to pick from:
  • a [D]
  • an [Equ]
  • an [Evt] (before Kurlan Naiskos)
Closing date: 1st April(ish - I'll see how the entries come in, and if an extension's required/requested, we'll take it from there.)

Good luck!

Note: This'll be a 36 card set.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
[Equ] 2 *Encrypted PADD

Each of your Intelligence personnel present is Cunning +1.
Order: Name a skill (except Intelligence.) Each of your Intelligence personnel present gain that skill and cannot lose that skill (or Intelligence) while facing a dilemma. This effect lasts until this order is executed again.

Personal Access Display Device used by various intelligence agencies across the galaxy to store classified information. Features a biometric lock and advanced encryption technology.

Notes:

This is an idea I came up with a couple of years ago, but never really had anywhere to use it. Basically allows spies to access classified information (a skill,) and because it's encrypted they can't lose it to things like Psychokinetic Control or Its Thinking is Chaotic .

All the Best,

Mattgomery Scott.

By Naetor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
[Evt] (1) •An Unexpected Journey
Plays on your mission worth 30 points. When you play this, reveal 5 dilemmas from the top of your opponent's dilemma pile. Choose 3 different skills listed among those requirements, then return them. Replace this mission's requirements with those and Cunning >30. When you solve this mission, you may download an artifact and place it in your core or here. Cards an opponent owns may not prevent or remove this from play.
"Gran fat ari oo-mox?"

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
[D] 3 Section 31
Randomly select a personnel with Intelligence or 2 Honour or 2 Security or 2 Treachery to be stopped. If you cannot, your opponent chooses a personnel to be killed. If the opponent on your left commands Earth, this dilemma gains Persistent. (When your personnel complete this mission, this dilemma's owner may discard a non-personnel card from hand to return this dilemma to his or her dilemma pile.)
"Interesting, isn't it? The Federation claims to abhor Section 31's tactics, but when they need the dirty work done, they look the other way. It's a tidy little arrangement, wouldn't you say?"

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
Lots of wholesome keyword goodness:
[Equ] (2) •Orb of the Emissary
Artifact. (To play this card, you must have completed a mission requiring Acquisition, Anthropology, or Archaeology.) Orb. Prophet. Your [Baj] Benjamin Sisko present gains "While this personnel is facing a dilemma, you may destroy your Orb of the Emissary present to make him Integrity +5 and gain a skill of your choice until the end of that dilemma."

By GooeyChewie (Nathan Miracle)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
[Equ] (2) Springball Racket
Equipment
Order - Choose one: stop your [Baj] [DS9] personnel present to unstop your stopped Vedek present; or stop your Vedek present to unstop your stopped [Baj] [DS9] personnel present. You may do this only once each turn.
"I think I'll see if we can arrange a game... I'm terrible. But it will give me a chance to talk to him about supporting Shakaar in the Vedek Assembly."
Continuing my "games and keywords" theme here.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
[Equ] (1)Encryption Codes
When you download a card, you may stop your Programming personnel present and shuffle this equipment into your deck to download any card instead. If your Intelligence personnel is present, you don't have to show the card to your opponent.

I know that, when this was ruled, it was intended[…]

Deck Design Strategy

I agree with @stressedoutatumc . The way I like[…]

I get the FL 100-0....game over in 10 minutes due […]

The deck qualifies, but the tournament currently[…]