For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

-  
I’ve recently introduced Star Trek to my 15-years old daughter by watching the latest shows (Discovery and Picard) and she was eager to watch some more Trek (Yay!)… and I jumped on the opportunity to show her STCCG. She loves the game, and I wanted to create for her some cards from Star Trek: Picard. I’d like to have your input, you, the STCCG community about the ideas I had for the following cards.

I created Personnel cards for the main characters and La Sirena. Since time was running out for the protagonists in the first season, I thought that the “discard a card to gain an effect” was the way to go. I also thought about adding a Star Trek: Picard icon for those cards (I use this icon for Jean-Luc Picard’s ability).

So, I want your input and your ideas, especially for the quotes. Thanks!

NA Cost 3
•Agnes Jurati, Coerced Cyberneticist
Human
STAR TREK PICARD (PC) Icon
•Engineer •Medical •2 Programming •Science
Order – Discard a personnel from hand to discard an event with a cost equal or less than the cost of the personnel discarded. You may do this only once each turn.
“If you take me with you, I will more than earn my keep.”
Integrity 4 – Cunning 6 – Strength 4

NA Cost 3
•Cristóbal Ríos, Captain of La Sirena
Human
Command Icon – PC Icon
•Leadership •2 Navigation •Officer •Transporters
Smuggler. Thief. Commander: La Sirena.
Order – If this personnel is aboard your staffed ship, discard a card from hand to make that ship attributes +2 until the end of your turn. You may do this only once each turn.
“Quote”
Integrity 5 – Cunning 6 – Strength 6

NA Cost 2
•Elnor, Qalankhkai
Romulan
PC Icon
•Anthropology •2 Honor •Security
When your other personnel present is about to be killed, you may discard a card from hand to stop that other personnel instead. You may do this only once each turn.
“Quote.”
Integrity 7 – Cunning 4 – Strength 6

NA Cost 3
•Jean-Luc Picard, Retired Admiral
Human
Command Icon – PC Icon
•2 Diplomacy •Honor •Law •Leadership
Admiral.
While this personnel is at your headquarters mission at the start of your turn, you may discard a card from hand to download a PC personnel or ship, or a NA ship. You may do this only once each turn.
“Quote.”
Integrity 8 – Cunning 5 – Strength 3

NA Cost 2
•Raffaela Musiker, “Raffi”
Human
Staffing Icon – PC Icon
•Intelligence •Programming •Science
Thief. When this personnel is facing dilemma, you may discard a card from hand to make her attributes +1 and gain Astrometrics, Officer, and Programming.
“Quote”
Integrity 4 – Cunning 5 – Strength 5

NA Cost 3
•Seven of Nine, Fenris Ranger
Borg
Staffing Icon – PC Icon
•Astrometrics •Officer •Physics •Programming •Security
When this personnel is facing a dilemma, you may discard a card from hand to make your other personnel present Strength +2.
“Quote”
Integrity 5 – Cunning 7 – Strength 6

NA Cost 3
•Soji Asha, The Second Sister
Android
PC Icon
•Anthropology •Exobiology •Science
When this personnel is facing dilemma, you may discard a card from hand to make her attributes +2 and gain Engineer, 2 Programming, and Security.
“Quite”
Integrity 4 – Cunning 7 – Strength 6

NA Cost 5
•La Sirena, Hired Vessel
Kaplan F17 Speed Freighter Class
PC Icon
You may play your Hologram aboard this ship.
When this ship is involved in an engagement you did not initiated, you may discard a card from hand to exclude this ship from this battle.
“Quote”
Range 7 – Weapons 6 – Shields 7

Make It So does NOT unstop the crew aboard a shi[…]

MN 2024 Gatherings

I won't be available Saturday the 27th. Have other[…]

Deck Design Strategy

And something else ... In Mtg, we always used to […]

Another achievement cycle, another no-update of ne[…]