For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By Naetor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
[D] (0) Organ Harvest
Vidiian. Place this dilemma in its owner's core. When a personnel facing your persistent or Vidiian dilemma is about to be placed in the discard pile, you may place them on this dilemma instead. At the start of your turn, choose one of your personnel to gain all skills and attributes on a personnel on this dilemma, then remove each card on this from the game.

[D] (4) Vidiian Abduction
Vidiian. Choose a personnel to be placed in your discard pile and flip an opponent's Vidiian Prime.

[D] (1) That Time the Vidiians Split B'Elanna in 2
Vidiian. Place this dilemma on this mission. When a persistent dilemma that costs 1 or less is revealed here, that dilemma's owner may name a skill and may flip Vidiia Prime. All your personnel lose that skill while facing that dilemma.

[D] (6) Targeted for Vidiianation
Vidiian. Your opponent chooses a personnel to be placed in your discard pile and flip their Vidiian Prime.

[D] (7) Double Vidiians
Vidiian. Choose two personnel to be placed in your discard pile and flip an opponent's Vidiian Prime.

[Evt] (1) •Vidiian Persistence
Plays in your core. When you play this card, name a dilemma. Your persistent copies of that gain Vidiian.

[Evt] (2) •Persistent Vidiians
Plays in your core. When you play this card, name a dilemma. Your Vidiian copies gain Persistent, and you may choose to not flip Vidiian Prime when your opponent is facing that dilemma.

[Int] Surprise, it's the Vidiians
When an opponent begins a mission attempt, place a personnel in her or her discard pile on your Organ Harvest; and you may choose to flip Vidiia Prime.

[P] Vidiia Prime, Cure Phage
[DQ] 35
3 Biology, Exobiology, and Honor and Integrity>34.
When your persistent dilemma is revealed, it is cost -1 if a persistent dilemma overcome beneath that mission.
[Bor] [Fed] [NA]
<2>
(front)

[P] Vidiia Prime, "Cure" Phage
[DQ] 35
Biology, 3 Exobiology, and Treachery and Cunning>34.
When your Vidiian dilemma is revealed, subtract the total cost of personnel on your Organ Harvest from that dilemma.
[Bor] [Fed] [NA]
<2>
(back)

By Naetor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
rferries wrote:I lurrrrrve these (especially the titles haha!).
Haha! Thanks. I figured I would tie the entire concept around The Phage and create this interaction between these Vidiian cards and persistent dilemmas.
Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]