For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
[D] 1 Spatiotemporal Troubles
Randomly select a [Pa] personnel to be killed, an [AU] personnel to be removed from the game, and a [Fut] personnel to be shuffled into your deck. Return this dilemma to its owner's dilemma pile.
"Captain Janeway is about to die. If she has no future, you will never exist, and nothing that you've done here today will happen."
[Evt] 1 •Isomorphic Projections
Plays on your ship. While this ship is at a planet mission, your Telepathy personnel aboard this ship may attempt that mission as though they were on that planet. When you are about to lose command of your Telepathy personnel on this planet, you may return that personnel to your hand instead.
"You have a visitor. Mister Kurros has returned in isomorphic form. "
[Evt] 1 •Termination Implants
Plays in your core.
Order - Kill a personnel you command to draw a card.
Order - Kill a personnel you own in an opponent's brig to draw 2 cards.
"They say voluntary termination is quick and painless... I'm afraid it's not true..."
[Evt] 1 •Harmony
To play this event, you must command 3 Drones. Plays in your core. When your Drone is facing a dilemma with a cost of 1 or more, you may kill a number of your Drones present equal to the cost of that dilemma to prevent and overcome it. You may do this only once per mission attempt.
"These are Borg... whether they "sacrifice" a thousand drones, or a million... it's no loss to them. They don't value individual life."
[Evt] 1 •You Think In Such Three-Dimensional Terms
To play this event, you must command 3 Drones. Plays in your core. You may play and command multiple unique personnel with the same title but different subtitles. When this event leaves play, discard all but one of those personnel.
"How small you've become."
Last edited by rferries on Fri May 01, 2020 6:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

By Naetor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
rferries wrote:
[Evt] 1 •You Think In Such Three-Dimensional Terms
To play this event, you must command 3 Drones. Plays in your core. You may play and command multiple unique personnel with the same title but different subtitles.
"How small you've become."
Not sure if this would break anything, but I love this card.

By Naetor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Related, it would be cool if Borg had a mission that increased their deck limit. I remember seeing 1e decklists with like 20 Borg Queens!!! Borg is probably the only affiliation you could do this with since they are strongly culturally enforced. Something like...

[H] •Grid 986, Transwarp Hub
[DQ] 0
You may play [Bor] cards and equipment at this mission.
You cannot command another [H] mission. Increase your draw deck limit to 5. When you play a [Bor] ship, flip this mission.
<2> (front)

[H] •Transwarp Network
[DQ] 0
You may discard the top card of your deck to play a [Bor] personnel or equipment aboard your [Bor] ship. When your [Bor] ship is destroyed, flip this mission.
<2> (back)

pros
-5 card limit
-built in Regeneration Alcoves

cons
-only 1 ship, unless you Assimilate Starship - plays into the attempt with 10 or more since you can only play people to the ship; more like TNG-era Borg who always only ever had one cube.

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Merci!

I quite like your single-ship idea & missions, I'm just a bit confused by the draw deck clause. Do you mean increases max hand size by 5?

By Naetor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
rferries wrote:Merci!

I quite like your single-ship idea & missions, I'm just a bit confused by the draw deck clause. Do you mean increases max hand size by 5?
No. You can only have 3x of any card by title. This would increase it to 5x -- probably useful for your event because 3x means you can only have 2x with 1 subtitle and 1x with another. With 5 you can do 3/2, 4/1, or 5/0.

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Oh duhhhhhhh haha. My bad, I was overlooking the obvious.

I'd even suggest setting it to "your draw deck limit is increased to X, where X is the current number of available Kiras" haha

*dramatic noise* *suspends play* 0KF19 Kaiserfe[…]

Is Sedis a captain?

Not exactly, because that is the ONLY keywor[…]

MN 2024 Gatherings

I'll not make the 27th, unfortunately. I've pencil[…]

I get the MW 80-70....good game.