For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

What should be card #22?

Orum, Cooperative Romulan
11%
Gaten Russol, Informant
No votes
0%
Cardassian Impersonator, "Raymond Boone"
11%
Kanon Fodar
44%
Rekelen, Loyal Student
11%
Quark, Romantically Involved
22%

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
Welcome to Fill in the Blank Season 3: Decipher!

Each week I'll post the collector’s information for one of the cards in the set’s card-list.

Contestants are free to create whatever card they see fit for that slot in the card-list, keeping in mind the surrounding cards. As the contest progresses, the card-list will become more and more defined, guiding the contestants’ choices.

The theme of our set is Decipher! You're free to interpret this how you want, but in my mind, I found myself going down one of two rabbitholes, those being...
  • the secretive, possibly Intelligence based path, or
  • the keyword path (keyword's being the key to deciphering ciphers)
Not every card has to fit the theme, of course, but it’s something to keep in mind when coming up with entries.

Each week a poll will go up for the previous week's entries. Simply vote for one you like the most. In the event of a tie, I'll let a random result generator make the decision.

Last week's winner...
Rukani.JPG
Rukani.JPG (42.14 KiB) Viewed 1302 times

Congratulations to GooeyChewie and his Rukani Sector, Commandeer Federation Vessel for becoming the sixth card to enter the set.

Last week's entries to pick from for Card #22...
[Bor] 3 •Orum, Cooperative Romulan
[Cmd] Borg
•Biology •Engineer •Exobiology •Intelligence •Medical
Dissident. While you command a [Bor] non-Dissident personnel, this personnel loses all of his skills and his next ability. While your Reestablish Neural Cooperative is complete, your [Bor] Dissidents gain Telepathy.
"I was Romulan. I was taught to hate humans, the Federation. But Riley and I are friends now. I'm part of the cooperative."
Integrity 6 Cunning 6 Strength 6
[Car] (2) •Gaten Russol, Informant
[Cmd] Cardassian
Engineer 2 Intelligence Officer
Gul. If you do not own this card, you may play him at a planet mission.
Order- Place this card in an opponent's hand to take a card from his or her discard pile into hand.
"I trust you'll agree that this information satisfies my debt to you."
"Agreed."
"However, if you do learn something from your tailor and wish to share it with me, I would be indebted to you again."

I:5 C:7 S:6
[Car] (1) •Cardassian Impersonator, "Raymond Boone"
Cardassian
[Stf]
•Intelligence •Programming •Treachery
Infiltrator.
When this personnel uses a skill to complete a mission, if he is equipped with a Hand Weapon you command but do not own, you may destroy that Hand Weapon to name a personnel. Your opponent places each copy of that personnel he or she commands in your brig.
"Of course. O'Brien. It's been a long time."
INT 2 CUN 5 STR 5
[Car] 2 Kanon Fodar

[Stf] [TN] Cardassian

Anthropology, Astrometrics, Navigation, Security

When this personnel is killed reveal the top three cards of your deck. Place each non-unique [Car] and non-unique [Dom] personnel revealed on your headquarters mission where they could be played, and discard the rest.

“We have reserves.”

Integrity: 5, Cunning: 5, Strength: 6
[Car](1) •Rekelen, Loyal Student
Cardassian
Geology, Programming, Science
Dissident. When your Dissident present is about to be stopped, you may discard the top card of your deck to stop this personnel instead.
"There is nothing that we wouldn't do for her, and if she says we're not to talk to you, we don't talk to you."
Integrity 6 Cunning 6 Strength 4
[Car] (1) •Quark, Romantically Involved
Ferengi
[Stf]
[SD] Acquisition [SD] Diplomacy [SD] Programming
Dissident. Smuggler. When you play this personnel, discard a card from hand. When your [Car] Dissident present is about to be stopped or captured, you may return this personnel to his owner's hand to prevent that.
"So all I have to do to get you back is wait until Cardassia becomes a free and democratic society?"
Integrity 6 Cunning 6 Strength 4

This week’s contest is...

Card #19!

We've now got card #17 (the newly interred Rukani Sector, Commandeer Federation Vessel) and card #21 was decided weeks ago as the Borg affiliated personnel Eleven of Twenty-Three, Decryption Drone. That means #19's going to fall between the two. That gives you...
  • a mission (after Rukani Sector, Commandeer Federation Vessel)
  • a [Baj] personnel
  • a [Bor] personnel (before Eleven of Twenty-Three, Decryption Drone)
Closing date: Thursday 14th May(ish - I'll see how the entries come in, and if an extension's required/requested, we'll take it from there).

Good luck!

Note: This'll be a 36 card set.

Decipher Card List
Number - Name - Type - Contestant - Week it won
6. Regional Dispute (Dilemma) - MattgomeryScott - 4
9. Encryption Codes (Equipment) - WeyounsLastClone - 2
17. •Rukani Sector, Commandeer Federation Vessel (Mission) - GooeyChewie - 6
19. IN CREATION THIS WEEK
21. •Eleven of Twenty-Three, Decryption Drone (Personnel - Borg) - MattgomeryScott - 1
22. THE SUBJECT OF THIS WEEK'S VOTE
25. •Cal Hudson, Embittered Colonist (Personnel - Federation) - Danny - 5
33. •U.S.S. Defiant, Imposing Warship (Ship - Federation) - GooeyChewie - 3

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
[Bor] 4 •Borg Queen, Unique
[Cmd] Borg
•Diplomacy •3 Leadership •Treachery
Commander: Queen's Borg Cube. Interlink: Acquisition, Intelligence, Law, or Telepathy. (While this personnel is attempting a mission, you may discard the top card of your deck to make each of your Borg gain Acquisition, Intelligence, Law, or Telepathy until the end of that mission attempt.)
"She was... unique."
Integrity 4 Cunning 8 Strength 6

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
[Baj] (2) William T. Riker
Riker Wil
[Cmd]
[Maq]
[SD] Anthropology [SD] Diplomacy [SD] Intelligence [SD] Leadership [SD] Officer
Cancels non-requirement gametext on your Demilitarized Zone Missions where present.

Integrity 6 Cunning 6 Strength 6

By Naetor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
[P] Vulcan, United Federation Planet
[AQ] 40
Science and (Anthropology, Diplomacy, Law, and Integrity > 40) or (Archaeology, Astrometrics, Biology, and Cunning > 40).
You may play Vulcans and Human/Vulcans aboard your [Fed] or [SF] ship.
"Live long and prosper."
[Fed] [NA] [SF]
<2>

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
My Entry:

[Baj] 2 *Seska, 'Bajoran' Agent

[Stf] [Maq] Cardassian

Intelligence, Programming, Science, Treachery

Bajoran Resistance. Infiltrator.
While this personnel is facing a dilemma, you may discard the top card of your deck to make her gain a skill on a [Maq] personnel in your discard pile until the end of that dilemma.

"Oh, thank the Prophets!"

Integrity: 3, Cunning: 6, Strength: 5

Notes:

I was surprised to discover we don't have a [Maq] Seska, so I made one. :-) As this is Seska pre-Caretaker she doesn't have quite the skill set of the Cardassian Agent, nor deviousness of her Pragmatic persona. But she is slightly less treacherous, or at least pretending to be, which ups her Integrity by a point. She has Bajoran Resistance as the expanded universe establishes she was originally assigned to infiltrate them. Finally her talent for adapting is reflected in her ability, which starts out Cardassian, before becoming Bajoran with a Maquis twist.

All the Best,

Mattgomery Scott.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
[Baj] (2) •Kira Nerys, "Luma Rahl"
Bajoran
[Stf] [Pa]
•Physics •Programming •Security
Assassin. Bajoran Resistance.
Order -
Return this personnel to her owner's hand and kill your personnel present to kill an opponent's personnel present.
"...she's a collaborator. She deserves whatever she gets."
INT 5 CUN 6 STR 6

By GooeyChewie (Nathan Miracle)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
[P] •Federation Institute, Evade Stupid Questions
[AQ] - 35 Points
Anthropology, Medical, Science, Cunning >34 and 3 Genetically Enhanced personnel
While your personnel are attempting this mission or this mission is complete, your Genetically Enhanced personnel gain Admiral.
"That's a stupid question!"
[Fed]
Span: 2

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
[Baj](0) •Tora Ziyal, Disowned Daughter
Bajoran/Cardassian
[TN]
Biology, Geology, Honor
Dissident. When you play this personnel, discard a card from hand. When your non-[Baj] Intelligence personnel present is about to be stopped, you may stop this personnel instead.
"I don't need your company. But if you'd like to stay and share the heat with me, maybe tell me something about home that I don't know, then I would welcome your company."
Integrity 6 Cunning 4 Strength 4

By menace64
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
[D] •Earth, Some Kind of Star Trek
[AQ] 40
2 Anthropology, 2 Engineer, 2 Leadership, and (Cunning>40 or Zefram Cochrane)
Region: Sector 001. You may play [NA] [Pa] ships (and corresponding Commanders) at this mission. When your personnel complete this mission, you may download a [Pa] Vulcan personnel, then place him or her at this mission.
"Alien? You mean extra-terrestrials. More bad guys?”
[Fed]
Span: 2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Stefan Manz !

Good mornin' lad (ie) s, just got me thinking: […]

NE Oklahoma, SE Kansas?

Yes, it was at Redeemer in Bartlesville. Unfortuna[…]

Apologies for the delays in the results. They will[…]