For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

What should be card #2?

Hazari Paradox
No votes
0%
Article 14, Section 31, Paragraph 1
20%
Mirror Incursion
20%
Cascade Failure
40%
Executive Authorization
20%

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
Welcome to Fill in the Blank Season 3: Decipher!

Each week I'll post the collector’s information for one of the cards in the set’s card-list.

Contestants are free to create whatever card they see fit for that slot in the card-list, keeping in mind the surrounding cards. As the contest progresses, the card-list will become more and more defined, guiding the contestants’ choices.

The theme of our set is Decipher! You're free to interpret this how you want, but in my mind, I found myself going down one of two rabbitholes, those being...
  • the secretive, possibly Intelligence based path, or
  • the keyword path (keyword's being the key to deciphering ciphers)
Not every card has to fit the theme, of course, but it’s something to keep in mind when coming up with entries.

Each week a poll will go up for the previous week's entries. Simply vote for one you like the most. In the event of a tie, I'll let a random result generator make the decision.

Last week's winner...

Congratulations to Naetor and his I.S.S. Enterprise, Earth Warship for becoming the ninth card to enter the set.

Last week's entries to pick from for Card #2...
[S] 5 Hazari Paradox
This dilemma is cost -1 for each Think Tank personnel your opponent commands. For each mission worth 50 points your opponent commands, randomly select a personnel to be stopped. Unless you have 3 Anthropology or 3 Security or Intelligence and Cunning >40, your opponent chooses a personnel with Cunning>6 to place in their brig and this dilemma returns to its owner's dilemma pile.
"Pure tactics, psychology. That's how they solve problems. That's what we have to do. They've created this paradox to manipulate us into giving them Seven of Nine."
[D] (0) Article 14, Section 31, Paragraph 1
The opponent on your left chooses an event to be removed from the game.
During times of dire emergency and extreme danger to the Federation, ranking officials may take command of Starfleet property at will and preserve the Federation and it's citizens at all costs.
[D] 3 Mirror Incursion

Randomly select a personnel to be stopped for each Mirror mission your opponent commands. If three or more personnel are stopped by this dilemma, your opponent may download an [AU] personnel and place him or her at a headquarters mission where that personnel could be played.

"It is an amazing resemblance.”
[S](4) Cascade Failure
Download a card, then randomly select a card to be discarded from hand. Choose a personnel to be stopped with cost equal to discarded card's cost. If you cannot, or the discarded card was an Interrupt, randomly select a personnel to be killed and this dilemma returns to its owner's dilemma pile.
"If I didn't know better I'd swear this ship's trying to kill me."
[P] (3) Executive Authorization
Unless you have a Chancellor or a Founder or a General or a High Council Member or Jaresh-Inyo or a Kai or a Legate or a Praetor or command a unique personnel you do not own or a [Bor] personnel with 2 Leadership, all your personnel are stopped.
Great responsibility comes to those with great power.

This week’s contest is...

Card #24!

The established cards either side are #22, the Cardassian-affiliated Kanon Fodar, and #25, the Federation-affiliated Cal Hudson, Embittered Colonist. As per the rules, Card #24's got to be:
  • a [Car] personnel (after Kanon Fodar)
  • a [Dom] personnel
  • a [Fed] personnel (before Cal Hudson, Embittered Colonist)
Closing date: Friday 5th June(ish - I'll see how the entries come in, and if an extension's required/requested, we'll take it from there).

Good luck!

Note: This'll be a 36 card set.

Decipher Card List
Number - Name - Type - Contestant - Week it won
2. THE SUBJECT OF THIS WEEK'S VOTE
6. Regional Dispute (Dilemma) - MattgomeryScott - 4
9. Encryption Codes (Equipment) - WeyounsLastClone - 2
17. •Rukani Sector, Commandeer Federation Vessel (Mission) - GooeyChewie - 6
19. •Borg Queen, Unique (Personnel - Borg) - rferries - 8
21. •Eleven of Twenty-Three, Decryption Drone (Personnel - Borg) - MattgomeryScott - 1
22. Kanon Fodar (Personnel - Cardassian) - MattgomeryScott - 7
24. IN CREATION THIS WEEK
25. •Cal Hudson, Embittered Colonist (Personnel - Federation) - Danny - 5
33. •U.S.S. Defiant, Imposing Warship (Ship - Federation) - GooeyChewie - 3
36. •I.S.S. Defiant, Earth Warship (Ship - Starfleet) - Naetor - 9

By Naetor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
[Dom] (7) •Weyoun, 7
[Cmd] [TN] Vorta
[SD] Anthropology [SD] Diplomacy [SD] Intelligence [SD] Law [SD] Leadership [SD] Security [SD] Treachery
When you play this personnel, you may discard a Cardassian to download Tykk and place it at your Cardassia Prime. You now command that ship. At the end of your turn, if a personnel with an attriubute >7 is present, kill this personnel. If two attributes >7, each player scores 5 points.
"The Founder's also decided that from now on your military recommendations will be submitted to Thot Gor, and he will pass it on to her."
I:3 C:7 S:4

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
My Entry:

[Dom] 4 *O'Brien Founder, Spreading Paranoia

[Stf] Changeling

Engineer, Intelligence, Physics, Transporters, Treachery

Founder. Infiltrator. Shape-shifter.
You may play this personnel at your opponent's headquarters mission. While this personnel is at your opponent's headquarters mission, Paranoia events may not be destroyed.

“Beautiful evening, isn't it?”

Integrity: 4, Cunning: 6, Strength: 5

All the Best,

Mattgomery Scott.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
[Dom](4) •Alynna Nechayev, Persistent Projection
[Cmd] [AU] Human
Diplomacy, Intelligence, Law, Leadership, Treachery
Admiral. Infiltrator. While at an opponent's mission, if that opponent prevents or destroys your event or interrupt, he or she loses 5 points.
"It's too late for that, Ben. The treaty was signed late this afternoon. "
Integrity 4 Cunning 6 Strength 4

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
[Car] •Kira Meru, Changed Woman
Bajoran
[Pa]
•Anthropology •Biology •Science
Your unique Gul personnel and Legate personnel present are attributes +1. When your Gul personnel or Legate personnel present is stopped, stop this personnel.
"I wish I knew how to explain to you these past few weeks, make you understand."
INT 5 CUN 5 STR 5

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
[Fed] 3 •Beverly Crusher, Starfleet Intelligence Agent
[Cmd] [TNG] Human
•Biology •Exobiology •Intelligence •2 Medical •Science
Infiltrator. While this personnel is attempting a mission requiring Intelligence, she is attributes +1 and gains Geology.
"The Captain, your Chief Medical Officer, and Security Chief have been reassigned. That's all I can tell you for now. "
Integrity 6 Cunning 6 Strength 4

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
I spent yesterday on a deserted beach with my family, so I'm playing catch-up with work today, which means I'l be playing catch-up with this too, so #12 is coming tomorrow!

Bonus day to get entries in and/or change votes!
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation