For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

What should be card #15?

Remus, Reman Homeworld
25%
Mouth of the Wormhole, Quark's Bar
25%
Earth, Antwerp Conference
25%
Near Deep Space 9, Kidnap Other Universe Counterpart
No votes
0%
Earth, Starfleet Headquarters
25%

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
Welcome to Fill in the Blank Season 3: Decipher!

Each week I'll post the collector’s information for one of the cards in the set’s card-list.

Contestants are free to create whatever card they see fit for that slot in the card-list, keeping in mind the surrounding cards. As the contest progresses, the card-list will become more and more defined, guiding the contestants’ choices.

The theme of our set is Decipher! You're free to interpret this how you want, but in my mind, I found myself going down one of two rabbitholes, those being...
  • the secretive, possibly Intelligence based path, or
  • the keyword path (keyword's being the key to deciphering ciphers)
Not every card has to fit the theme, of course, but it’s something to keep in mind when coming up with entries.

Each week a poll will go up for the previous week's entries. Simply vote for one you like the most. In the event of a tie, I'll let a random result generator make the decision.

Last week's winner...

Congratulations to Naetor and his Vornar, Loyal Glinn for becoming the fourteenth card to enter the set.

Last week's entries to pick from for Card #15...
[P] •Remus, Reman Homeworld
[AQ] 35
Geology, 2 Leadership, Intelligence and Cunning>34
Region: Romulus System. Whenever you play a [Rom] ship or Reman at your Romulus, you may place it at this mission. While this mission is complete, your Remans are attributes +1 and gain Dissident.
"Shinzon and his followers will be met with all deliberate force and sent back to that black rock they came from."
[Rom]
Span 2
[H] •Mouth of the Wormhole, Quark's Bar
[AQ]
You may play dabo girls, smugglers, thieves, waiters, [Fer] [DS9] cards, [NA] ships, and equipment at this mission.
Region: Bajor system. At the start of each player's turn, he or she may place cards from the top of their dilemma equal to the number of [H] missions they command beneath an opponent's incomplete [P] or [S] mission to make the first card played this turn cost -7 for each dilemma placed this way.
"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."
<1>
[P] •Earth, Antwerp Conference
[AQ] [40 pts]
2 Diplomacy, Law, Leadership and Integrity > 34 or 4 different keywords on 4 different personnel and Cunning >36
Region: Sector 001. At the end of his or her turn, your opponent may return his or her Infiltrator or Assassin at this mission to its owner's hand, to randomly select two of your personnel here to be killed.
Earth: "Federation President Jaresh-Inyo has declared a planet-wide day of mourning."
[Fed] [NA] [Rom]
Span 2
[S] *Near Deep Space 9, Kidnap Other Universe Counterpart

[AQ] 30 points

Engineer, Physics, Transporters, (a Hand Weapon or Multidimensional Transporter Device) and Cunning > 35

Region: Bajor System. When you complete this mission, if each of your personnel here is an [AU] personnel, take up to three overcome dilemmas from beneath this mission and place them beneath you incomplete non-headquarters Mirror mission.

"Where are we?"

[Baj] [Car] [Fer] [Kli] [NA]

Span -2-

Notes:

Based on “Through the Looking Glass.” I thought it would be interesting to do a non-Mirror mission which benefits Mirror decks. So here the player uses their engineering know how, and a little brute force persuasion or tech, to grab someone from the main universe. In return they gain an advantage with a mission in the Mirror Universe. And Smiley has all the skills, because he's just that much of a badass. 8)

All the Best,

Mattgomery Scott.
[H] •Earth, Starfleet Headquarters
[AQ]
You may play [E] cards and equipment at this mission.
Region: 001.
Order -
Stop your unique Admiral here to place a [Fed] [DS9] or [Fed] [TNG] personnel from your hand on this mission. At the end of this turn, place that personnel on the bottom of his or her owner's deck.

Federation Headquarters
(2)
This week’s contest is...

Card #8!

The cards we have on either side are #6, the dilemma Regional Dispute, and #9, the equipment Encryption Codes. That means it can be either:
  • a [D] , [P] , or [S] dilemma (after Regional Dispute), or
  • an [Equ] (before Encryption Codes)
Closing date: Sunday 19th July(ish - I'll see how the entries come in, and if an extension's required/requested, we'll take it from there).

Good luck!

Note: This'll be a 36 card set.

Decipher Card List
Number - Name - Type - Contestant - Week it won
2. Cascade Failure (Dilemma) - WeyounsLastClone - 10
6. Regional Dispute (Dilemma) - MattgomeryScott - 4
8. IN CREATION THIS WEEK
9. Encryption Codes (Equipment) - WeyounsLastClone - 2
15. THE SUBJECT OF THIS WEEK'S VOTE
17. •Rukani Sector, Commandeer Federation Vessel (Mission) - GooeyChewie - 6
19. •Borg Queen, Unique (Personnel - Borg) - rferries - 8
20. •Data, Resisting Temptation (Personnel - Borg) - rferries - 14
21. •Eleven of Twenty-Three, Decryption Drone (Personnel - Borg) - MattgomeryScott - 1
22. Kanon Fodar (Personnel - Cardassian) - MattgomeryScott - 7
23. •Vornar, Loyal Glinn (Personnel - Cardassian) - Naetor - 14
24. •Alynna Nechayev, Persistent Projection (Personnel - Dominion) - WeyounsLastClone - 11
25. •Cal Hudson, Embittered Colonist (Personnel - Federation) - Danny - 5
30. •Shinzon, New Power Rising (Personnel - Romulan) - Danny - 12
33. •U.S.S. Defiant, Imposing Warship (Ship - Federation) - GooeyChewie - 3
36. •I.S.S. Defiant, Earth Warship (Ship - Starfleet) - Naetor - 9

By Naetor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
[Equ] (3) •Dataport
Crime. When a dilemma is about to be revealed at your [NA] mission, you may stop your thief present to name a dilemma. When your personnel are about to face that dilemma, it is overcome instead. This effect last until the end of the mission attempt.
"Too bad. That's an expensive piece of hardware."

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
[Equ] •0 Desk Crystal
Artifact. (To play this card, you must have completed a mission requiring Acquisition, Anthropology, or Archaeology.) You may play this equipment aboard your ship with its corresponding Archaeology Commander aboard as though you commanded a completed mission requiring Archaeology. When you play this equipment, draw a card.
Order - Stop your Commander present to return this equipment to its owner's hand.
Captain Jean-Luc Picard kept a small transparent crystal on the desk in his ready room aboard the USS Enterprise-D. He often played with the small stone when he had to make an important decision. His first officer, William T. Riker, also did so on occasion.
Bonus (because I brewed these up before realising I had mixed up Arik Soong with Noonien Soong):
[Equ] •0 Noonien Soong's Hologram
Artifact. (To play this card, you must have completed a mission requiring Acquisition, Anthropology, or Archaeology.) When your Android present begins a mission attempt, you may reveal three Androids from hand to subtract one from the number of dilemmas your opponent may draw and one from the total cost he or she may spend on dilemmas.
Whoever you are, if you're watching this, you must have found out about Juliana. I programmed this hologram to answer any questions you might have. I'm Noonian Soong... I created her.
[NA] 5 •Noonien Soong, Long-Lost Father
Human
•2 Engineer •Physics •3 Programming •2 Science
You may play Androids at this mission. When you are about to lose command of your Android present, you may reveal three Androids from hand to stop that Android instead.
"You know what Michelangelo used to say? The sculptures he made were already there before he started, hidden in the marble. All he had to do was remove the unneeded bits. It wasn't quite that easy with you Data. But the need to do it, my need to do it, was no different than Michelangelo's need."
Integrity 6 Cunning 7 Strength 2

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
[S] (2) Temporal Causality Loop
This dilemma is cost +1 for each Temporal event in your opponent's discard pile. Unless you have Engineer, Physics, Science and Cunning>32, all your personnel are stopped. When this dilemma is about to be overcome, its owner may destroy their Temporal event to return it to their dilemma pile.
"Let's see if we can find out how long we've been in this..."

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
[Equ] 2 *Captain's Chair.

Plays on your unique ship. When your corresponding Commander aboard this ship is about to be killed by a [S] dilemma, you may destroy this equipment to prevent that.
Order: Name a unique personnel. While that personnel is aboard this ship, he or she is the corresponding Commanders of this ship. This effect lasts until this order is executed again.

"People don't enter Starfleet to become commanders, or admirals for that matter. It's the captain's chair that everyone has their eye on."

All the Best,

Mattgomery Scott.
NE Oklahoma, SE Kansas?

Yes, it was at Redeemer in Bartlesville. Unfortuna[…]

Apologies for the delays in the results. They will[…]

MW for doctorjoya over tykajada 35-0. GG! :cheers[…]

The sacred cow in 1E for me is: Not Oversimplifiyi[…]