For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
[Fed] 5 •Jean-Luc Picard, Don Quixote
[Cmd] [TNG] [Fut] Human
•Anthropology •Archaeology •2 Diplomacy •2 Honour •2 Leadership
Whenever you complete a mission, you may download a unique [Fut] personnel.
Order - If you do not command a completed mission, stop this personnel to download a unique [Fut] personnel or unique [Fut] ship.
"I don't want the game to end."
Integrity 8 Cunning 6 Strength 3
Spoiler:
[Fed] 7 •Jean-Luc Picard, Not Immortal
[Cmd] [TNG] [Fut] Android
•2 Anthropology •Archaeology •3 Diplomacy •2 Honour •2 Leadership
Commander: La Sirena. You may reveal up to three Androids from hand to play this personnel at cost -1 for each Android revealed.
"Am I real?"
Integrity 9 Cunning 7 Strength 4

[Fed] 3 •Agnes Jurati, Zhat Vash Agent
[Stf] [TNG] [Fut] Human
•2 Engineer •Physics •2 Programming •Science
While this personnel is facing a dilemma, she is Integrity -2 and gains Assassin, Infiltrator, Intelligence, Transporters, and Treachery.
"I'm Agnes P. Jurati. I'm the Earth's leading expert on synthetic life, and I promise you, if you take me with you, I will more than earn my keep."
Integrity 6 Cunning 7 Strength 4
[Fed] 2 •Soji Asha, Perfectly Imperfect
[TNG] [Fut] Android
•Anthropology
Infiltrator. While this personnel is attempting a mission, you may reveal three Androids from hand to make her attributes +4 and gain two ranks of a skill of your choice. These effects last until the end of the dilemma. You may do this only once each mission attempt.
"Picard, try to see this from our point of view. You choose if we live, you choose if we die. You choose! We have no choice! You organics have never given us one."
Integrity 6 Cunning 6 Strength 4
[Fed] 2 •Raffaela Musiker, Conspiracy Theorist
[Stf] [TNG] [Fut] Human
•Acquisition •Intelligence •Programming •Security
This personnel is attributes +1 for each Paranoia event you command. While this personnel is facing a dilemma, you may meet Law and Officer requirements using Acquisition.
"My whole life for the last fourteen years has been one long slide into humiliation and rage. Also a fair amount of snakeleaf-induced paranoia, so some things never change."
Integrity 6 Cunning 6 Strength 6
[Fed] 2 •Cristóbal Rios, Starfleet To The Core
[Cmd] [TNG] [Fut] Human
•Astrometrics •Leadership •Navigation •Officer •Transporters
Commander: La Sirena. Smuggler. Thief. When you play this personnel, you may download up to three [Fut] Holograms and place them in your discard pile.
"Never again let another self-righteous, hard-assed, old starship captain into my heart. Never again have to stand there and watch him die."
Integrity 6 Cunning 6 Strength 6
[Fed] 4 •Elnor, Qalankhkai
[TNG] [Fut] Human
•Law •Honour •Security
When this personnel attempts a mission, you may exclude a unique [Cmd] personnel present from random selections until the end of the mission attempt. When an opponent begins combat, this personnel is Strength +6.
"Choose to live."
Integrity 8 Cunning 4 Strength 7
[Fed] 4 •Seven of Nine, Fenris Ranger
[Cmd] [Voy] [Fut] Human
•Astrometrics •Engineer •Law •Leadership •Navigation •Programming •Science •Security
Commander: The Artifact. Your other Borg are Cunning +1 and Strength +1.
"I'm not here for a lecture. You think of me as a vigilante, fine. Ranging is my job. It's not saving the galaxy, it's helping people who have no one else to help them. It's helpless, and pointless, and exhausting, and the only thing worse would be giving up."
Integrity 6 Cunning 7 Strength 7
[Fed] 4 •Hugh, Executive Director
[Cmd] [TNG] [Fut] Human
•Anthropology •Diplomacy •Engineer •Exobiology •Honor •Leadership •Programming
You may play [NA] Borg and [Bor] Dissidents at this mission. Your other Borg are Integrity +1.
"There is no more despised people in the galaxy than the xBs. People either see us as property to be exploited, or as a hazard to be warehoused. Our hosts, the Romulans, have a far more expansive vision. They see us as both."
Integrity 7 Cunning 6 Strength 6
[Fed] 4 •La Sirena, Questing
[Cmd]
[Fut] Kaplan F17 Speed Freighter Class
You may play unique [Fut] personnel aboard this ship.
"I see this ship is impeccably maintained, every bolt, and clasp, and fitting in place. Everything stowed in regulation Starfleet order. I don't know what happened to you, Rios, or the ibn Majid, but five minutes on this ship, and I know precisely what I'm looking at. You are Starfleet to the core. I can smell it on you."
Range 7 Weapons 5 Shields 5
[Fed] 1 •Emil, Emergency Medical Hologram
[TNG] [Fut] Hologram
•Biology •Exobiology •Medical
While this personnel is facing a dilemma, you may exchange him with a [Fut] Hologram in your discard pile.
"What is the nature of your– Oh, bloody hell!"
Integrity 7 Cunning 6 Strength 6
To do: the rest of the emergency holograms, the missions (Freecloud, Nepenthe, the Synth colony (as an HQ?)), and the Artifact (as a ship and/or mission).
Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]