For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Borg already blur the lines between biology and technology, so here are some drones that blur the line between event and personnel.
[Bor] 2 Conquest Drone (Expand The Collective)
[Stf] Borg
•Anthropology •Astrometrics
Drone.
Order - Choose your [AQ] mission worth 35 or fewer points. You may attempt and complete it using your [Bor] personnel with these requirements: [P] - Anthropology, Biology, Security, Transporters, and Strength>32; [S] - Astrometrics, Engineer, Physics, Science, and Cunning>36. When you complete it, score 5 points. This effect lasts until this order is executed again.
TASK: Assess assimilation strategies for new worlds and sectors.
Integrity 5 Cunning 5 Strength 5
[Bor] 1 Distinctiveness Drone (Biological Distinctiveness)
[Stf] Borg
•Exobiology •Science
Drone. Your personnel and ships at this mission are attributes +1 for each different species you command other than Borg.
TASK: Catalogue biological and technological distinctiveness.
[Bor] 1 Medical Drone (Recover Components)
[Stf] Borg
•Engineer •Medical
Drone.
Order - Place this personnel on the bottom of your deck to place an equipment, personnel, or ship from your discard pile on the top of your deck.
TASK: Salvage Borg biological and technological components.
[Bor] 3 Tactical Drone (Will Of The Collective)
[Stf] Borg
•Navigation •Security
Drone.
Order - Place this personnel on the bottom of your deck to begin combat or an engagement involving your other personnel present. If you win, randomly select an opponent's personnel involved, take command of that personnel, and place him or her on your [Bor] ship at this mission.
TASK: Target species for assimilation.
Integrity 5 Cunning 5 Strength 6

I know that, when this was ruled, it was intended[…]

Deck Design Strategy

I agree with @stressedoutatumc . The way I like[…]

I get the FL 100-0....game over in 10 minutes due […]

The deck qualifies, but the tournament currently[…]