For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Inspired by this contest's latinum mechanic.
[H] •Ferenginar, World of Opportunity
[AQ]
You may play [Fer] cards and equipment at this mission.
You cannot command another headquarters mission. When you place a card beneath this mission, place it face down. Dilemmas cannot be placed beneath this mission. Cards beneath this mission are not in play. You may play Latinum cards beneath this mission as though they were in your hand.
"Let's face it, Quark, there's nothing heroic about earning profit."
"There is on Ferenginar."

Ferengi Headquarters
Span 2
[Int] Latinum Slip
Latinum. You may play interrupts beneath your Ferenginar as though they were in your hand until the end of this turn.
Order - Stop your Acquisition personnel at your Ferenginar to download an interrupt (or up to two Latinum cards), then place it beneath your Ferenginar.
[Int] Latinum Strip
Latinum. You may play events beneath your Ferenginar as though they were in your hand until the end of this turn.
Order - Stop your Acquisition personnel at your Ferenginar to download an event, then place it beneath your Ferenginar.
[Int] Latinum Bar
Latinum. You may play personnel, ships, and equipment beneath your Ferenginar as though they were in your hand until the end of this turn.
Order - Stop your Acquisition personnel at your Ferenginar to download a personnel, ship, or equipment, then place it beneath your Ferenginar.
[Int] Latinum Brick
Latinum. Choose up to two Latinum cards in your discard pile. Place one under your Ferenginar and shuffle the other into your deck.
Order - Stop any number of your Acquisition personnel at your Ferenginar to choose a non- [Bor] personnel, non- [Bor] ship, or equipment beneath your Ferenginar with cost less than the total cost of the stopped personnel. Place the chosen card at your Ferenginar. Unless that card was a [Fer] card, [NA] card, or non-Artifact equipment, remove this interrupt from the game.
Allows you to hire [NA] mercenaries at your [Fer]-only HQ. Also allows you to play Artifacts or cards from other factions, albeit at a price.
[Equ] 2 •Sceptre of the Grand Nagus
Artifact. (To play this card, you must have completed a mission requiring Acquisition, Anthropology, or Archaeology.) While you command Ferenginar, you may play this card as though you commanded a completed mission requiring Acquisition. Your Leadership personnel present may meet Intelligence, Law, Officer requirements using Acquisition.
[Fer] 4 •Zek, Economic Mastermind
[Cmd] Ferengi
•2 Acquisition •2 Diplomacy •2 Law •2 Leadership
Commander: Aurulent. When you play this personnel, you may download a Latinum card and place it beneath your Ferenginar. At the start of your turn, you may discard a Latinum card beneath your Ferenginar to spend an additional counter that turn (or two counters if this personnel is at your Ferenginar).
"I'm your Nagus. You have no secrets from me."
Integrity 4 Cunning 7 Strength 2
[Fer] 4 •Ishka, Power Behind The Throne
Ferengi
•2 Acquisition •2 Anthropology •2 Diplomacy •Honour •Intelligence
When you play this personnel, you may download a Latinum card and place it beneath your Ferenginar. The first time each turn that you play a Latinum card, you may draw a card (or two cards if this personnel is at your Ferenginar).
"I predict that one day, a female will enter the Tower of Commerce, climb the forty flights of stairs to the Chamber of Opportunity, and take her rightful place as Grand Nagus of the Ferengi Alliance."
Integrity 6 Cunning 7 Strength 3
[Fer] 3 •Quark, Conniving
[Stf] [DS9] [TN] Ferengi
•Acquisition •Anthropology •Diplomacy •2 Programming •Treachery
When you play this personnel, you may download a Latinum card and place it beneath your Ferenginar. While this personnel is facing a dilemma, you may discard a Latinum card beneath your Ferenginar to make him gain a skill of your choice for the rest of the mission attempt. You may only do this once each mission attempt.
"All I ask is a tall ship and a load of contraband to fill her with."
Integrity 5 Cunning 6 Strength 4
[Fer] 5 •Aurulent, Home Away From Home
[Stf] [Stf]
Na'Far Class
While your Acquisition personnel are aboard this ship, they are also at your Ferenginar. You may play [Fer] personnel with 2 Acquisition aboard this ship.
"Breaking into the Nagus's personal shuttle somehow seems wrong, brother."
Range 7 Weapons 5 Shields 6
Is Sedis a captain?

He's already a [Univ] fucking skill hoss (tm)... […]

I don't! Game ain't fun, IMO! But, you're rig[…]

Alpha Argratha

If I have Alpha 5 Approach plus Argratha as […]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]