For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
[NA] 3 •Edith Keeler, Forward-Thinking
[Pa] [E] Human
•Anthropology •2 Diplomacy •2 Honor •Medical
Temporal. When any player plays a card, they may reduce its cost using its game text as if each mission they command was complete.
"One day soon, man is going to be able to harness incredible energies – maybe even the atom; energies that could ultimately hurl us to other worlds in some sort of spaceship. And the men that reach out into space will be able to find ways to feed the hungry millions of the world and to cure their diseases. They will be able to find a way to give each man hope and a common future… and those are the days worth living for."
Integrity 8 Cunning 6 Strength 3
Helps the various personnel with "When you play this personnel, if you have completed a mission requiring _ or _, s/he is cost -4".
[Equ] 2 •The Guardian Of Forever
Artifact. (To play this card, you must have completed a mission requiring Acquisition, Anthropology, or Archaeology.) Temporal. You may play this card at your Gateway or Temporal mission as though you commanded a completed mission requiring Archaeology. Each player may play Temporal cards at cost -1.
"Time has resumed its shape. All is as it was before. Many such journeys are possible. Let me be your gateway."
2024 1E Michigan Regional

If there's interest I can run & play 2E after.[…]

NE Oklahoma, SE Kansas?

Awww, shucks! Glad you’re in a bigger area.[…]

I didn't want to knock anyone's choice while votin[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Stefan Manz !