For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Optical Delusion inspired me for some other utility events.
[S] 3 Cloaked Attack
Unless you have 3 Astrometrics or 3 Security, all your personnel are stopped and this dilemma is placed in your core. At the start of each of your opponent's Play and Draw Cards segments, he or she may download Engage Cloak and play it at cost -2.
[S] 3 Enemy Armada
Unless you have 3 Engineering or 3 Security, all your personnel are stopped and this dilemma is placed in your core. At the start of each of your opponent's Play and Draw Cards segments, he or she may download a non-unique ship and play it at cost -2.
[S] 3 Interstellar War
Unless you have 3 Diplomacy or 3 Security, all your personnel are stopped and this dilemma is placed in your core. At the start of each of your opponent's Play and Draw Cards segments, he or she may download Strategic Tug-Of-War and play it at cost -1.
[S] 3 Kobayashi Maru
Unless you have 3 Leadership or 3 Programming, all your personnel are stopped and this dilemma is placed in your core. At the start of each of your opponent's Play and Draw Cards segments, he or she may download No-Win Situation and play it at cost -2.
[D] 3 Reprogrammed Replicators
Unless you have 3 Engineering or 3 Programming, all your personnel are stopped and this dilemma is placed in your core. At the start of each of your opponent's Play and Draw Cards segments, he or she may download a non-unique equipment that costs 1 or less and play it at cost -1.
[S] 3 Sphere-Builder Machinations
Unless you have 3 Honour or 3 Treachery, all your personnel are stopped and this dilemma is placed in your core. At the start of each of your opponent's Play and Draw Cards segments, he or she may download Spatial Reconfiguration and play it at cost -2.
[S] 3 Temporal Vortex
Unless you have 3 Navigation or 3 Leadership, all your personnel are stopped and this dilemma is placed in your core. At the start of each of your opponent's Play and Draw Cards segments, he or she may download Changed History and play it at cost -1.
[S] 3 Trellium-D Addiction
Unless you have 3 Anthropology or 3 Medical, all your personnel are stopped and this dilemma is placed in your core. At the start of each of your opponent's Play and Draw Cards segments, he or she may download Trellium-D and play it at cost -2.

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
[D] 4 Borg Assault
Unless you have 3 Exobiology or 3 Security, all your personnel are stopped and this dilemma is placed in your core. At the start of each of your opponent's Play and Draw Cards segments, he or she may download Expand The Collective and play it at cost -2.

I just booked my flight for Thursday afternoon a[…]

Vulcan Observation icons

That's what I thought. I think the card may not b[…]

New Tribbles are coming! Look busy! https://www.t[…]

You will need one more thing for this - compatibil[…]