For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
[Int] It's Not Safe Out Here
Q. Download up to two copies of Chula, Damage, Fluidic Space, Particle 010, The Guardian Of Forever, or The Thaw. Place one of them in an opponent's core, then place the other in your core.
"It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
[Evt] 1 •Chula
To play this event, you must command three [Fer] personnel or Mouth Of The Wormhole. Plays in your core. When you reveal a dilemma whose title begins with "Chula" from your dilemma stack, it is cost -1 for each Ritual you command.
"It's only a game!"
[Evt] 1 •Damage
To play this event, you must command three [SF] personnel. Plays in your core. When you reveal a Damage dilemma from your dilemma stack, it is cost -1 for each of your Region: Delphic Expanse missions.
"I'm about to step over a line, a line I thought I would never cross. And given the nature of our mission, it probably won't be the last."
[Evt] 1 •Fluidic Space
To play this event, you must command three [Voy] personnel or a Mirror mission. Plays in your core. When you reveal a Species 8472 dilemma from your dilemma stack, it is cost -1 for each of your missions that requires Astrometrics or Exobiology.
"The entire region is filled with some kind of organic fluid. This isn't space. It's matter."
[Evt] 1 •The Guardian Of Forever
Temporal. To play this event, you must command three [TOS] personnel. Plays in your core. When you reveal a Harbinger dilemma from your dilemma stack, it is cost -1 for each of your Temporal missions. When you draw dilemmas, draw an additional dilemma for each Harbinger dilemma you own on or beneath each opponent's missions.
"Time has resumed its shape. All is as it was before. Many such journeys are possible. Let me be your gateway."
[Evt] 1 •The Thaw
To play this event, you must command three [AU] personnel or three Holograms. Plays in your core. When you reveal a dilemma whose title begins with "The Clown" from your dilemma stack, for each Decay or Holoprogram event in your core it is cost -1 and you may subtract one from the Consume of that dilemma.
"When your only reality is an illusion, then illusion is reality."
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]