For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E forum had a treaty discussion and the Voyager episode Scorpion came up as the most likely alliance between [Bor] and [Fed]

so i'm throwing this out there to you all......... make a card (or cards) to bring this alliance somehow into the game. you must follow all the current rules.

let's see what you can come up with........

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
I hope it's cool dropping a 2E card here, especially as it seems (without knowing too much about 1E) that the two games have similar issues regarding the Borg playing nice with other children.

Here's my 2E offering:
[Evt] (0) •Uneasy Alliance
Plays on your U.S.S. Voyager. You may play Drone personnel aboard this ship. If you command three or more [Bor] personnel, destroy this event. When this event is destroyed, randomly select all but one of your [Bor] personnel to be killed.
"If a single drone steps one millimetre out of that Cargo Bay, I'll decompress the entire deck."
In 2E, three is the magic number, as having three of the same affiliated personnel gives you access to most of the affiliation's tricks. This doesn't let that happen; as soon as they Borg get too big a presence, they get blown out the cargo bay, so the risk of affiliation bleed should be kept to a minimum.

It also only lets you play Drones to the ship, rather than the [AU] Dissidents or the big names (the Queen, Data, or Locutus), but there are still some choice names to be had there (Three of Twelve, Two of Nine, Fourth, etc).

Finally, when the event's destroyed it a) kills off Borg-affiliated personnel (rather than all Drones), just in case you've managed to sneak the aforementioned Queen or Data on there, and b) lets you keep one of them (the one that got caught in the Jefferies tube, fiddling with deflector control).
Last edited by Danny on Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Adding to the 2e pile...
[Bor] 7 •U.S.S. Voyager, Allied With The Borg
[Cmd] [Cmd] [Stf] [Stf]
[Voy] Intrepid Class
While this ship is at a [DQ] mission, you may play [Voy] personnel, Drones, and equipment aboard this ship.
Order - Stop your [Voy] personnel aboard this ship to download Borg Nanoprobes.
"Let's work together, combine our resources. Even if we do give you the technology now, you're still going to need time to develop it. By working together, we can create a weapon more quickly."
Range 10 Weapons 10 Shields 9
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]