For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
[Evt] 1 •Scientific Method
Plays in your core. Your unique Science personnel with Cunning >6 may meet Strength requirements using Cunning, and may meet Acquisition, Intelligence, Law, and Telepathy requirements using a skill in which they have at least 2 ranks.
[Evt] 1 •Tangled Web
Plays in your core. While facing a dilemma, your unique Treachery personnel may meet Integrity requirements using Cunning and may meet Diplomacy and Honour requirements using Treachery.
Last edited by rferries on Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
I like the concept, although I think free, permanent, straight swaps of 'common' skills for 'uncommon' skills are a little OP. If I were to pitch something like this to design, I think I'd include one (or more) of the following aspects:
  • ratio - have 2/3 Science meet one level of Acq/Int/Law/Telepathy
  • time limit - having it apply to dilemmas or missions, but not both (in the event of the latter, only until the attempt's end) - this would probably change it from [Evt] to [Int] too
  • maybe link it culturally to a group (think Ascertain, RoA33, The Big Picture) - in the given example of Science, maybe [TNG] ?
Keep 'em coming!

Saru Burnham As mentioned upthread, this is[…]

I (albeit a native English speaker) certainly read[…]

Temporal Benefactor questions

1) yes. 2) yes. 3) only the regular skills a[…]

Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Thanks for the good game :-)