For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
So further to this thread here's my idea for a Guramba card:

[Inc] Do You Have Guramba?
Seeds or plays on table. Where any player has Guramba, opponent must have two leaders (or two [SCD] if playing Borg) to initiate personnel battle (unless counterattacking). Your Nausicaans may report for free (once each turn). Once each turn, you may play a Nausicaans dilemma as an interrupt where you have a Nausicaan.

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
nobthehobbit wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:15 pm So further to this thread here's my idea for a Guramba card:

Seeds or plays on table. Where any player has Guramba, opponent must have two leaders (or two [SCD] if playing Borg) to initiate personnel battle (unless counterattacking). Your Nausicaans may report for free (once each turn). Once each turn, you may play a Nausicaans dilemma as an interrupt where you have a Nausicaan.
i would not limit it to two. i would say as many leaders as you have Grumba. I'd like to think that would slow down Borg Assimilate Counterpart decks but they'll just share leadership with everyone lol

-  
Takket wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:03 am
nobthehobbit wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:15 pm So further to this thread here's my idea for a Guramba card:

i would not limit it to two. i would say as many leaders as you have Grumba. I'd like to think that would slow down Borg Assimilate Counterpart decks but they'll just share leadership with everyone lol
I was copying the current Guramba rule as written.

As for Borg, Borg don't initiate personnel battle with leaders; they do so with [SCD] personnel (when they're allowed to initiate personnel battle). So skill-sharing Leadership doesn't matter.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
I like the idea of Nausicaans dilemmas as interrupts. That's a nice "cookie" to throw in to make it worth the seed.

-  
BCSWowbagger wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:28 pm I like the idea of Nausicaans dilemmas as interrupts. That's a nice "cookie" to throw in to make it worth the seed.
Only where you have a Nausicaan, though, as I wrote it; I think it would be too strong otherwise. At least this way you have to play Nausicaans and get them to where your opponent has personnel.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
nobthehobbit wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:39 pm
BCSWowbagger wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:28 pm I like the idea of Nausicaans dilemmas as interrupts. That's a nice "cookie" to throw in to make it worth the seed.
Only where you have a Nausicaan, though, as I wrote it; I think it would be too strong otherwise. At least this way you have to play Nausicaans and get them to where your opponent has personnel.
Oh, yes, agreed, otherwise people would just put it in all sorts of decks. Big fan of forcing people to play the thematic deck type and move it around the spaceline in order to use its features.

(In this sense, Temporal Almanac is a bad card.)
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation