- the secretive, possibly • Intelligence based path, or
- the keyword path (keyword's being the key to deciphering ciphers)
4 Unwanted "Upgrade". Each personnel who uses a skill while facing this dilemma is stopped. Unless you have 2 Engineer, 2 Programming and Cunning>40, place this dilemma on this ship. Damage - Cards which increase this ships attributes now decrease them by the same amount. Not all technological advancements are actually improvements. Starfleet's experiments with transwarp drive in the 2280s were less than successful.
8 The Mind's Eye This dilemma is cost -1 for each Intelligence Romulan your opponent commands. Randomly select a personnel to be stopped, and if the owner of this dilemma commands Romulus and no other headquarters missions place this dilemma in your core. The selected personnel gains Assassin, Infiltrator, Intelligence, and Treachery and is commanded by the owner of this dilemma. "I have surmised that Commander La Forge was conditioned by Romulans. A process referred to historically – and somewhat inaccurately – as 'brainwashing'."
(1) There can be only one... <Gowron v. Worf> <pic: 3:32 in the video above> Highlander. The owner of this card may not include more than one copy of any dilemma in his or her dilemma pile. Place this in your core. Dual dilemmas are cost +1. Non-dual dilemmas are cost -1. "You rule without wisdom and without honor. The warriors that are gathered here will not say this to you, but I will. You are squandering our ships and our lives in a petty act of vengeance!"
(4) Your Galaxy Is Impure Species 8472. Choose one: randomly a personnel to be killed, then place this dilemma in your core; or randomly select two personnel to be killed. "They say...its proximity is a threat to their genetic integrity."
(1) •Canar Canar Your Telepathy personnel present gain Telepathy and are Cunning +1. Order- Choose a keyword on your Telepathy personnel and choose another personnel present to gain that keyword. This effect lasts until this order is executed again. "Crystal prism to focus and amplify telepathic abilities. The Haliians also used it to establish an empathic bond between two lovers."This week’s contest is... Card #16! Card #16 is caught firmly between two established cards, so it's got to be:
- a , , or mission (after Mouth of the Wormhole, Quark's Bar but before Rukani Sector, Commandeer Federation Vessel)
It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation. ~ HERMAN MELVILLE (1819-1891)