For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
[Evt] 0 •Hansens' Camoflauge
Plays in your core. Each non- [Bor] ship you command at a [Bor] mission gains Cloaking Device. Each non- [Bor] personnel you command at a [Bor] mission gains Infiltrator.
"My parents underestimated the Collective. They were destroyed."
[Evt] 0 •Nanoprobe Virus
Plays on your Unicomplex. Whenever you play a Drone at this mission, you may place that personnel at your opponent's headquarters mission or aboard their ship. Each Drone you command at a non- [Bor] mission gains Infiltrator and Security.
"By the time they realised what was happening, half their population would be drones."
[Bor] 2 •Locutus, Prophetic Projection
[Cmd] [AU] [Fut] [Pa] Borg
•Law •Leadership •Officer •Security •2 Treachery
Commander: Locutus' Borg Cube. Prophet. While you command Bajor, this personnel is [Baj] . You may attempt and complete your Wolf 359 using personnel of any affiliation.
"It is malevolent."
Integrity 1 Cunning 6 Strength 8

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
What's always puzzled/annoyed me about the Voyager crew using the camouflage tech the Hansens developed, was that it was always not going to work from jump - the Hansens were assimiliated, so their knowledge and experience (of using the tech) was now part of the Collective. The Voyager crew should've known this, and anticipated the Borg being able to see through it #facepalm

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Danny wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:56 am What's always puzzled/annoyed me about the Voyager crew using the camouflage tech the Hansens developed, was that it was always not going to work from jump - the Hansens were assimiliated, so their knowledge and experience (of using the tech) was now part of the Collective. The Voyager crew should've known this, and anticipated the Borg being able to see through it #facepalm
Yeah, Voyager really made the Borg look foolish through overexposure. Plus the drones still have organic eyes - couldn't they just see the stealthed characters even if their sensors were disrupted? Or if the tech worked as a proper cloaking device, why didn't Voyager keep using it thereafter?
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation