For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By The Prefect (Michael Shea)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Prefect
2E Sector 001 Regional Champion 2023
Who wants to help me brainstorm a dream card set?

Here's Part I

Let's assume that, before the outbreak of war, while the Founders were infiltrating Starfleet Headquarters and the Obsidian Order and the Tal Shiar, they were also infiltrating the military hierarchies of all of the Alpha Quadrant powers in a way that would give them more insight into day-to-day operations and tactics. So, ideally Damons, Captains, Guls, etc. Field officers...

Assuming these Founders didn't have to capture or kill who they were impersonating but instead figured out other ways to insert themselves, like O'Brien Founder, Agent Provocateur , whom from each AQ power would they choose to impersonate? Obviously, we're talking about events that could have happened, not events we actually saw depicted ... so please feel free to make some suggestions, and, if you like, make your case.

[Baj] -
[Car] -
[DS9] -
[Fer] -
[Kli] -
[Rom] -
[TNG] -
[Voy] -
[NA] -

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Interesting concept, below my list. I guess slightly colored by the importance DS9 gives to certain characters, haven't delved deep into background or other sources.
The Prefect wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:08 pm [Baj] - Winn Adami; not an officer, but I think Bajor's influence and power lies more in their religious culture
[Car] - Dukat; an important player, with interaction not just on the Cardassian level. At some point it might make more sense though to pick someone less in the picture.
[DS9] - Don't know who to pick here :)
[Fer] - Brunt; again not really a military role, but I think to get insight in Ferengi processes and dynamics, Brunt would be the perfect pick.
[Kli] - I think Martok covered it pretty well :)
[Rom] - Don't have immediate suggestions for this one.
[TNG] - Maybe Will or Worf; Troi might be interesting as confidente and getting to know information that way.
[Voy] - Tuvok; although might be hard to impersonate (or would it be easier for a Founder?), the trust he has and tactical role would make him perfect.
[NA] - Probably a DS9-timeline equivalent of Shran, and from Vulcan High Command.

By The Prefect (Michael Shea)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Prefect
2E Sector 001 Regional Champion 2023
WeyounsLastClone wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:15 am Interesting concept, below my list. I guess slightly colored by the importance DS9 gives to certain characters, haven't delved deep into background or other sources.
The Prefect wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:08 pm [Baj] - Winn Adami; not an officer, but I think Bajor's influence and power lies more in their religious culture
[Car] - Dukat; an important player, with interaction not just on the Cardassian level. At some point it might make more sense though to pick someone less in the picture.
[DS9] - Don't know who to pick here :)
[Fer] - Brunt; again not really a military role, but I think to get insight in Ferengi processes and dynamics, Brunt would be the perfect pick.
[Kli] - I think Martok covered it pretty well :)
[Rom] - Don't have immediate suggestions for this one.
[TNG] - Maybe Will or Worf; Troi might be interesting as confidente and getting to know information that way.
[Voy] - Tuvok; although might be hard to impersonate (or would it be easier for a Founder?), the trust he has and tactical role would make him perfect.
[NA] - Probably a DS9-timeline equivalent of Shran, and from Vulcan High Command.
[Baj] - I love the idea of a Winn Founder. Makes total sense!
[Car] - Dukat is the best pick here I think as well. I think the Dominion could have replaced him while he was in secret negotiations with them, so not even his crew would know until he (and the Dominion) was ready for them to know.
[DS9] - Sisko Founder was my thought ... if the Dominion wanted field-officer level information on the Federation plans for Bajor and the Gamma Quadrant, who better?
[Fer] - I hadn't even thought of Brunt. Excellent! And a good nod to Jeffrey Combs as well...
[Kli] - I admit this one has me a bit stumped as well. Really, it could be any Klingon commander we see post-Season Two. What about a Kor Founder? That could be interesting...
[Rom] - My first thought was Vreenak Founder (his pro-Dominion stance would make infiltration very easy from an operational standpoint. And, as vice-chairman of the Tal Shiar, he offers a lot of access, probably even more than Lovok.
[TNG] - Picard Founder?!?
[Voy] - I thought Harry Kim could be interesting... far enough away from the chain of command not to draw a lot of attention if he gets stranded for a long time...
[NA] - Morn Founder? He lives in Quarks ... think of the things he must overhear... think of things people must tell him because he seems like a "good listener"...

By GooeyChewie (Nathan Miracle)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Architect
[Baj] - Shakaar. As First Minister he has the access they need without having to deal with the spiritual side of the Bajorans.
[Car] -Tain. Distrustful of their new allies, the Dominion used Internment Camp 371 as an elaborate ruse to bring him back to the Cardassian Union.
[DS9] -Eddington, for real-world reasons. The writers knew he would eventually join the Maquis, and so made sure he was never replaced by a Founder.
[Fer] -Ishka. My head canon is that they intended to do that when they kidnapped her. They just didn’t realize the Ferengi have ears everywhere.
[Kli] -Kurn. He’s been missing for quite some time. Once Worf befriends Martok, “Kurn” can come out of political exile.
[Rom] -Velal, perhaps? He’s a flag officer.
[TNG] -Eric Pressman. Admiral in charge of secret projects and a member of a secret branch of Starfleet Intelligence that may or may not be Section 31? Perfect target.
[Voy] -Admiral Paris. They can’t get to the Delta Quadrant, but they can use the Pathfinder Project to influence Voyager.
[NA] -Morn. You can talk to everybody in Quark’s Bar!
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]

Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]