For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Funny.

Also: Yes! Finally, a topic where I can copy-poste this wall of text... (Sorry; ironically, that's not to your liking, Q! :lol: But you get to criticize and nitpick my wording and choices.)
Some dream nightmare cards, actually.

With one of my players, a few weeks ago, I was discussing. And we suddenly knew why it's so hard to combat certain plagues. They're a horrible dilemma. Doesn't fot on one card. I made notes -- and cards.

(Don't read on if you don't like to poke sarcastic/ironic fun at current events.)

Dilemma [1E-P] Universal Respiratory Virus Outbreak

A pandemic, such as that which ravaged 2020 Earth, taxes a civilisation's resolve. Social lives and coherence are disrupted. Great strain is placed on global healthcare, law enforcement, staff, and communications resources. Only unprecedented cooperation or continued personal sacrifice can halt such a threat. Playing cards can alleviate stress.

Cannot be nullified. Attempt ends. Place on mission. Owner must download 2 Respiratory Virus cards (loses game if unable; cannot be prevented; any cards that close side decks are suspended to allow download). To attempt mission, requires Law x2, SECURITY x4 and ( [Cmd] [Cmd] or [SCC] [SCC] [SCC] [SCC] ).

[Obj] Cure Respiratory Virus

Unique. May be stocked under Dyson Sphere Door. Place on mission affected by Respiratory Virus Outbreak. Objective cannot be discarded. Dilemma may be cured when 4 personnel with 2 MEDICAL (each must be of a different affiliation), 4 biology, 4 exobiology and [Stf] [Stf] [SCC] [SCC] here OR total 6 Hyposprays (controlled by at least 2 different players) here OR if players agree to each lose all points and gain 75 points.

[Inc] Acute Respiratory Virus

Unique. May be stocked under Dyson Sphere Door. Can only be downloaded by Universal Respiratory Virus Outbreak. Place on table. All crews and away teams on table are quarantained. Each personnel is INTEGRITY -1. Any Vedek Winn and Jo'Bril in play is killed. End of every turn, personnel in play with lowest total attributes is placed under dilemma (killed if total attributes <16). Nullified when Universal Respiratory Virus Outbreak cured (return personnel under dilemma to location of owner's choice) OR if a player from outside of game, who currently has no rating, has registered for any tournament since dilemma was encountered.

(The coloured text is in there, simply because I vehemently hate those characters. They were monday personified before Geoffrey Baratheon was born. I felt I owed them one.)

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
This thread more properly belongs in the Dream Cards subforum.

Further, @Ensign Q made a second post in this thread. As it was related to political matters, it has been moved to Quark's Bar.

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Ensign Q wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:48 pm What is quarks bar?
The opt-in Politics forum mentioned in Rule 6a of the CoC.

By Iron Prime (Dan Van Kampen)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Ensign Q wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:53 pm Can u be more cryptic pls
If you dig around in your settings you can opt-in to a forum with limited moderation for politics, etc. It's a little like Fight Club though and you're not supposed to let it spill out in to the normal boards.
Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]