For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
[1E-P] Dilemma
Randomly kill a personnel. To get past requires 2 SECURITY and 2 Law, then place on mission. At the start of each attempt here, kills one personnel present (random). Cure with OFFICER who has Mindmelt or if you not battled this game.

based on Voyager: "Random Thoughts"
Last edited by Ensign Q on Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:34 pm, edited 13 times in total.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Ensign Q wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:56 pm Dilemma. Planet.

One personnel is killed, random selection. To get past, need 2 Security and 2 Law. Discard, if you have not battled this game. Otherwise place on mission. Each mission or scout attempt kills one personnel at random. Cure with an Officer who has Mindmelt.

No way the current wording fits in a text box, but I like the concept! :thumbsup:

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:00 pm
Ensign Q wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:56 pm Dilemma. Planet.

One personnel is killed, random selection. To get past, need 2 Security and 2 Law. Discard, if you have not battled this game. Otherwise place on mission. Each mission or scout attempt kills one personnel at random. Cure with an Officer who has Mindmelt.

No way the current wording fits in a text box, but I like the concept! :thumbsup:
thanks
tried to shorten it. see op.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
EQ wrote:Cure with OFFICER who has is affected by Mindmelt
FTFY:

[1E-Int] MINDMELT.

Darth Vader, a time traveler from the planet Vulcan, threatened to melt George McFly's brains if he did not cooperate.
Plays just before your mission attempt on any personnel present with your Music personnel of higher CUNNING and your Environmental Suit. Joins away team (unstopped; use as your own until end of attempt; discard interrupt).
Can be used on opponent's personnel, to beef your assets; or on your own stopped redshirt to re-join away team, e.g. to tech against Violent Thoughts.

Based on that science fiction film. (The one with the time travel. Must've been Trek IV.)

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Ensign Q wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:26 am Image
That legit needs to be a card image.

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:43 am
Ensign Q wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:26 am Image