For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By Mr.Sloan
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
[Obj] Make sure history never forgets the name: Enterprise.
If all your personal and ships are [Fed] [CF] and [Kli] [CF] your Rachel Garret, Lt. Castilo, Iwan Andrew Troi* and Jack Crusher* get [CF] (even if not in play). When you score acceds 55 points you may download U.S.S. Enterprise-C undamaged to your [Fed] Facility (or to Narrendra III, download 2 of the former named personal about). If your U.S.S. Enterprise-C is destroyed here or enters Temporal Rift, score 5 points.

Andrew Troi and Jack Crusher have the fitting Uniform for the area and do not belong somewhere else so i suggest adding them to there.

By Iron Prime (Dan Van Kampen)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Moving to Dream Card forum.

By Mr.Sloan
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
actually its a suggestion for desing... and a subject to discussion.

if you decide its for dreamcards only please delete.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Well it was written out pretty much like a dream card so I moved it. I did leave the ghost link in the Gameplay forum so we can still have discussion.

By Mr.Sloan
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
thx @iron Prime.

My design is just one possible idea.

Should their be a Enterprise-C theme?

IMO yes, because those cards are hardly used and are not connected to any themed yet.

If yes, where would you add it to? And how?

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Personally I would really like to see The C-Team be a viable "mini faction". Ideally one that played within an [1E-AU] [Fed] / [Kli] War team. My assumption is that this would be best solved with an [Obj] and/or [Inc] . Bonus points to Design if they can shoe-horn in Wartime Conditions while they're at it...

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
One thing that sticks out to me is that while the line quoted for the title is a great line, there is no way it fits on a title bar.

Take a look at Incoming Message: Attack Authorization, one of the game's longest titles but still much shorter than the proposed line. There's not much space left.

By Mr.Sloan
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Boffo97 wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:39 am One thing that sticks out to me is that while the line quoted for the title is a great line, there is no way it fits on a title bar.

Take a look at Incoming Message: Attack Authorization
Jep.
Maybe, "Remember the Name: Enterprise" would work. Not sure where to add them though / where it would fit to. Since i like to have fitting uniform decks, i´d guess i´d like to see them in [CF] - decks.

But i just wanted to through in some ideas and let me be surprised when and how new cards arrive.
Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]