For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
It's fair to say that I have been pretty vocal about my disagreement with the designers of Heroes and Demons to make the Son'a [Dom] , a view that hasn't changed now I've seen all the cards (even if I do understand why they've taken this direction.) So I decided to “fix” them to be more to my preference with two new cards.

(To be clear, this isn't me attacking the designers. Just me giving my own spin to the cards.)

[Evt] 0 *Son'a Command

Plays on Son'a Prime. Your Son'a personnel, Li'seria and Son'a Battleship each become [NA], and each affiliation icon in their gametext (as well as Son'a Disrupter Pistol and Isolytic Detonation) become [NA]. Your Son'a may attempt and complete Region: Briar Patch missions.

[P] *Son'a Prime, Make Faustian Pact

[AQ] 35 points.

Diplomacy, Leadership, 2 Treachery and Cunning >35

At the start of each your turns, if you do not command Son'a Command you may download Son'a Command. Son'a Command cannot be destroyed.

Any affiliation (except [Bor]) may attempt this mission.

Span -2-

So the Son'a and their related cards become [NA] while retaining their existing gameplay, and can now attempt the Briar Patch missions. Problem solved. :D

All the Best,

Mattgomery Scott.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation