For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Picking up from BCS's idea here, since this is definitely Dream Card territory, maybe a benefit to this template:
Seeds (for free) on table during Doorway Phase; lose points. You get [some benefit.] You may not seed or play ships or facilities. [-10]
could be downloading Stargate Command (ignoring the text of this seed card) and near-free movement between Planet missions, ignoring Balancing Act.

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
jrch5618 wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:23 pm Only issue is that space dilemmas become practically worthless. Something to consider.
Sure, could be another drawback, letting opponent's [1E-S] dilemmas seed as if [1E-P] .

I just had the idea when we were discussing the possibility of cards that seeded for free by their own text.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
I don't know what the win conditions are in 1E, but in 2E the basic one is "100 points, a completed [P] mission and a completed [S] mission".

That's why, when alternate condition were made just for [S] (The Long Journey Home) and [P] (To Rule in Hell) only wins, there was a drawback too (more missions/more points).

Is something like this doable for 1E?
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation