For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
[Int] Kanar
When your personnel fail a mission attempt during which they faced at least one dilemma, you may draw up to three cards. Then, if you command Cardassia Prime or a Chef, you may shuffle this interrupt into your deck.
"I wouldn't trust a Cardassian that didn't enjoy a glass of kanar every once in a while."
[Int] Raktajino
When one of your personnel is about to be stopped during a mission attempt, prevent that. Then, if you command Qo'noS or a Chef, you may shuffle this interrupt into your deck.
"After six months, I was hoping the Klingons would invade... at least they know how to make coffee, even if they are foul-smelling barbarians."
[Int] Romulan Ale
While your personnel are facing a dilemma, they are Cunning -1, Integrity +1, and Strength +1 until the end of that mission attempt. Then, if you command Romulus or a Chef, you may shuffle this interrupt into your deck.
"Romulan ale? Why Bones, you know this is illegal."
"I only use it for medicinal purposes."

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Can't comment on play value, but I like these as a series idea.
How about Bajoran Spring Wine? And Snail Juice?
For humans... Whiskey? Prune Juice? Or The Green Stuff?

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Yes, there's plenty of other drink (and food!) options, but I lacked the imagination to give them mechanics.

Prune juice is the perfect Federation choice!

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
I'd say Romulan Ale should lower INTEGRITY rather than raise it, but that would make the card unplayable.
Question for noob

It allows that personnel to mix. So if you play Fe[…]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]