For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
[Evt] 1 •Expanding The Think Tank
Plays in your core. Each personnel you own with 2 Science and Cunning > 6 gains Think Tank and is cost -1.
"Acquiring knowledge is a worthy objective, but its pursuit has obviously not elevated you."
[SF] 4 •Arik Soong, Rogue Geneticist
[Stf] Human
•2 Biology •2 Medical •2 Science •Security •Treachery
Dissident. Smuggler. Thief. You may play this personnel present with your Genetically Enhanced personnel. You may play Genetically Enhanced personnel present with this personnel.
Order - Stop this personnel to download a Genetically Enhanced personnel.
"Dr. Phlox's reputation rivals my own – before I was imprisoned, of course. I'd enjoy trading notes with him."
Integrity 4 Cunning 7 Strength 5
[Fed] 4 •Gideon Seyetik, Terraformer, Artist, Author
[Stf] [E] Human
•2 Anthropology •2 Physics •2 Science
While this personnel is attempting a planet mission, he gains 2 Geology. While this personnel is attempting a space mission, he gains 2 Astrometrics. While this personnel is facing a dilemma, he is attributes +1 and gains Honour.
"…Seyetik is one of the Federation's greatest minds."
"I know, he told me."

Integrity 5 Cunning 7 Strength 4
[Fed] 4 •Lewis Zimmerman, Father of Modern Holography
[Stf] [E] Human
•Engineering •Physics •3 Programming •2 Science
You may play this personnel present with your Hologram. When you play this personnel, you may download up to three copies of Holodeck Arch. Holoprograms cannot be prevented or destroyed.
Order - Stop this personnel to place a Hologram from your discard pile on your Holoprogram.
"Why is everyone so worried about holograms taking over the universe?"
[Baj] 4 •Mora Pol, Scientist and Father
[Stf] Bajoran
•2 Biology •2 Exobiology •2 Science
You may play this personnel at your Mouth of the Wormhole. While this personnel is present with a personnel of a different species, he is attributes +1 and gains 2 Medical.
Order - Stop this personnel to reveal your hand. You may download a personnel of a species you did not reveal and do not command.
"Still having trouble with social integration?"
[Fed] 4 •Noonian Soong, Leading Cyberneticist
[Stf] [E] Human
•2 Engineering •2 Programming •2 Science
You may play Androids present with this personnel. You may play Androids in your discard pile as though they were in your hand.
Order - Stop this personnel to download an Android.
"Doctor Noonian Soong, my friend, happens to have been Earth's foremost robotics scientist."
Integrity 5 Cunning 7 Strength 2
[Fed] 4 •Richard Galen, Renowned Archaeologist
[Stf] [E] Human
•Acquisition •2 Anthropology •3 Archaeology •2 Science
While you command another Archaeology personnel, you may play Artifacts from your discard pile as though you commanded a completed mission requiring Archaeology.
Order - Stop an Archaeology personnel to download an Artifact.
"I had a father, but he was like a father who understood me. And he had his own children but they didn't follow in his footsteps, so I was like the son who understood him."
Integrity 5 Cunning 7 Strength 3
[NA] 4 •Tolian Soran, Ruthlessly Desperate
[Stf] [E] El-Aurian
•2 Astrometrics •2 Physics •2 Science •2 Treachery
While any player commands a Temporal event this personnel cannot be killed or stopped by dilemmas.
Order - Kill your captive or your personnel present to download a Temporal event.
"They say time is the fire in which we burn."
Integrity 2 Cunning 7 Strength 6
Bonus card to encourage Android/Artifact/Genetically Enhanced/Hologram/etc synergy:
[Evt] 1 Creating A Family
Plays in your core. When you play this event, choose a keyword you have not already chosen for a copy of this event in your core. Whenever one of your personnel without that keyword begins a mission attempt with three or more of that keyword present, subtract one from the number of dilemmas your opponent may draw and one from the total cost he or she may spend on dilemmas.
"I've been thinking – perfecting Humanity… may not be possible. Cybernetics… artificial lifeforms… I doubt I'll finish the work myself… might take a generation or two…"
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]

Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]