For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By jrch5618
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I have decided that I want to do a dream card project - of sorts.

Instead of just making stuff up, I'm going to do my own take at converting every remaining 2EBC card "left behind" when the community voted to banish them. This will be a long-term project, of course, for there are 446 cards in question.

I have made two so far, and will do more as my schedule permits. I'll pick randomly from the list.

Here's what I have so far. I specifically chose the Sovereign because I wanted to - the other was chosen randomly.

#1 - U.S.S. Sovereign

[Fed]U.S.S. Sovereign (Nemesis)
Introduced in the 2370s, the Sovereign-class starship would become the Federation's primary deep-space exploration model.
[Cmd] [Cmd] [Stf] -- Your [EE] personnel aboard gain [Cmd]. Holodeck, Tractor Beam
RANGE 9 -- WEAPONS 9 -- SHIELDS 9

I simply adapted the lore of the 2E Sovereign. I figured the staffing was just slightly harder than a Galaxy as well as the stats. As for the special skill, I figured that the [EE] icon meant that those personnel were specifically trained to run the Enterprise-E and thus could run a generic Sovereign, but I didn't want to lock it into them - so I made the option adapted from Deanna Troi (The Borg) to give them the flexibility while aboard.

#2 -- Silarin Prin, Between Darkness and Light

[Evt] EVENT (Deep Space 9)
Between Darkness and Light
Silarin Prin wanted to bring the child Kira Nerys was carrying into the light, seeing her as a creature of darkness.
Plays on table. Now and at the start of each turn, name a personnel. When opponent reports the named personnel, you may discard event and your assassin in play to kill that personnel. (Unique.)

For this, the 1E Silarin Prin was very similar in skill loadout to the 2E, so I instead converted his special skill like the CC did with Jo'Bril making Patient Schemer. I tried to make it as faithful as possible, though I could use some feedback on this. My first take was a bit powerful so I adjusted it to be unique and also the event goes too when you whack the named card.

I will create an Imgur image gallery for these cards. You can see them on the Dojo's 1E Dream Card channel on Discord if you're subscribed to it.

Card #3 will be Shinzon, Romulan Praetor, chosen randomly.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation