For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
[Evt] 0 Ideal Candidate
To play this event, you must command three Think Tank personnel. Plays in your core. Name a unique personnel with Cunning>6. Each personnel you own with that card title gains Think Tank.
"Acquiring knowledge is a worthy objective, but its pursuit has obviously not elevated you."
[Evt] 2 Hazari Paradox
To play this event, you must command three Think Tank personnel. Plays on your non-headquarters mission. This mission gains [NA] and your Think Tank personnel may attempt it as though it were worth 50 points. When a card an opponent owns causes you to lose command of this event, return it to its owner's hand.
"There is nothing like a good problem to spark the synapses, is there?"
[Int] Creative Thinking
When your Think Tank personnel is facing a dilemma, choose one- that personnel gains a level of a skill they already possess until the end of that dilemma; or that dilemma's owner names a skill (except Acquisition, Intelligence, Law, or Telepathy) that dilemma doesn't require. Replace all levels of any one skill in that dilemma's requirements with 2 levels of the named skill.
"Oh, I'm sure you'll find a solution. Just give it some… thought."
[Fed] 3 •Seven of Nine, IdealISTIC Candidate
[Stf] [Voy] Borg
•2 Honour •2 Science
Think Tank. While this personnel is facing a dilemma at a mission worth 50 or more points, you may name a skill to make her Cunning +2 and gain 2 levels of the named skill. These effects last until the end of the mission attempt. You may do this only once each mission attempt.
"If Voyager is destroyed, I will not cooperate."
Integrity 6 Cunning 7 Strength 6
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]