For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Some houserules I was pondering, incarnated as [Fed] group-hug missions.
[P]Mars, Utopia Planitia Fleet Yards
[AQ] 35
2 Engineer, Physics, Programming, and Strength>32
Region: Sector 001. At the start of your first turn, each player may download a ship.
Utopia Planitia Fleet Yards, also known as Utopia Planitia Starfleet Yards or Utopia Planitia Shipyards, was a key Starfleet vessel construction and design facility in the 24th century.
[Fed]
Span 2
[S]Saturn, Detect Invasion
[AQ] 35
Astrometrics, Intelligence, 2 Security, and Cunning>32
Region: Sector 001. When a player draws dilemmas during a mission attempt at a space mission, they may reveal a planet dilemma they have drawn and return it to their dilemma pile to draw an additional dilemma.
"The Borg have dropped out of warp, sir... Jupiter Outpost Nine-Two reported visual contact at twelve hundred hours, thirteen minutes..."
[Fed]
Span 3
[P]Luna, The Moon
[AQ] 35
Anthropology, 2 Geology, Science, and Integrity>32
Region: Sector 001. When a player draws dilemmas during a mission attempt at a planet mission, they may reveal a space dilemma they have drawn and return it to their dilemma pile to draw an additional dilemma.
"People say it's so barren and harsh, but it's not. it's beautiful. […] Dawn is so shocking on the moon. One minute you're in the darkest night you can imagine, and the next instant, the sun lifts up and this glorious, pure light just explodes across the surface. I felt like I met God every morning."
[Fed]
Span 2
1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation