For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Recently I had a few ideas when I read that article about March Madness. I could just propose one idea, so I decided to put the rest here (in both 1E i 2E)

First Edition

[Obj] Test New Propulsion System

Seeds or plays on a [1E-S] mission. Your personnel may attempt with these requirements:
ENGINEER x3 + Physics + Computer Skill + CUNNING > point value of mission. Once this mission is Solved, all your ships with 2 ENGINEER aboard are Rage +2 (Unique).

[Fed] [NA] Old Jadzia Dax
[Cmd] [1E-AU] SCIENCE
In alternate timeline, Jadzia Dax lived a long, succesful life. She left that timeline before it ceased to exist.
[SD] SCIENCE [SD] Astrophysics [SD] Computer Skill [SD] ENGINEER [SD] Physics [DL] Test New Propulsion System [DL] Escape
Integrity: 7 Cunning: 8 Strength: 6

[1E-S] Space anomaly
The Sphere Builders set up anomalies in the Delphic Expanse to not only terraform the space, buit also to protect their project from other species.
Unless you have Nawigotion, Security and Cunning>34 your ship is damaged.

Second Edition

[Evt] • New Propultion Techniques
Play in your core. For each completed mission requiring Engineeer your command you ships are Range +2.

[Fed] • Jadzia Dax, Old Trill
[Cmd] [DS9] [Fut]
[SD] Astrometrics [SD] Engineer [SD] Physics [SD] 2 Science
Host. When you play this personnel, you may download a [Fed] [Fut] personnel.
Integrity: 6 Cunning: 7 Strength: 5

Thats it for now.
Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]