For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Are there rules to posting dream cards? I notice the posts dont have images.

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
doctorjoya wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:27 pm Are there rules to posting dream cards? I notice the posts dont have images.
The first rule of Fight Club is.... I mean, yes, no images.

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
At this time we would prefer that people not post graphical dream cards.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Professor Scott wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:42 pm
doctorjoya wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:27 pm Are there rules to posting dream cards? I notice the posts dont have images.
However i can post images of trek in general. So ill post the text and images, but not combined into a unified card?

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
doctorjoya wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:59 am
However i can post images of trek in general. So ill post the text and images, but not combined into a unified card?
I've done that before and never had a problem.

-  
It's the unified card that poses the most issues, so it's that specifically which we'd rather not see posted.
Second Edition Art Manager
By edgeofhearing (Lucas Thompson)
 - Second Edition Art Manager
 -  
Community Contributor
nobthehobbit wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 8:22 pm

It's the unified card that poses the most issues, so it's that specifically which we'd rather not see posted.
So, wait, not even with a "watermark" indicating that the card is not a tournament-legal card?

-  
edgeofhearing wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:35 am
nobthehobbit wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 8:22 pm It's the unified card that poses the most issues, so it's that specifically which we'd rather not see posted.
So, wait, not even with a "watermark" indicating that the card is not a tournament-legal card?
For myself, I consider a watermarked card that is clearly not something which would be produced by Decipher or the CC not to be "unified" (insofar as it contains additional elements). Scrawling "Dear Nob, Kindly fuck off" across it will suffice for this purpose.
Second Edition Art Manager
By edgeofhearing (Lucas Thompson)
 - Second Edition Art Manager
 -  
Community Contributor
nobthehobbit wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:35 pm
edgeofhearing wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:35 am
nobthehobbit wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 8:22 pm It's the unified card that poses the most issues, so it's that specifically which we'd rather not see posted.
For myself, I consider a watermarked card that is clearly not something which would be produced by Decipher or the CC not to be "unified" (insofar as it contains additional elements). Scrawling "Dear Nob, Kindly fuck off" across it will suffice for this purpose.
I could never imagine being so crude!
Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
edgeofhearing wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:44 pm I could never imagine being so crude!
I was lurking just now reading this, but thought the effort to log in was worth saying that...well, I would never imagine Nob uses cuss words.

TK

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
bosskamiura wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:19 pm
edgeofhearing wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:44 pm I could never imagine being so crude!
I was lurking just now reading this, but thought the effort to log in was worth saying that...well, I would never imagine Nob uses cuss words.

TK
Being a Mod hardens you, man, being Head Mod even moreso. Hell, at this point Nob's been Head Moderator for almost as long as I had the gig!

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
The description of the subforum explains:
For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.
Very direct. Very explicit. No real room for question or rules lawyering.
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]