For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By thsch (Thomas Schneider)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
The April 2E online tournament will start on Wednesday 6th of April.

If you want to participate, please register either by posting here or by following the link to the tournament page.

As in the last tournaments, each game will have the following time limit restrictions:
If you play over skype or other voice program - there is a two hour time limit with the ability for the players to agree to any extensions.
If you play over text chat (such as in the game room or instant messenger) you have a three hour time limit with the ability for the players to agree to any extensions.

Players have to publish their decklists after the tournament.
Achievement Master
By SirRogue
 - Achievement Master
 -  
Emperor
Any chance of 2E tournaments moving to Lackey? The updated plug-in just barely came out, so I can understand if it's not in April, but perhaps for May?

By The Mad Vulcan (J)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Alternatively, can we choose to use Lackey if both players agree. I've been testing out the 2E plugin and it is a vast improvement to Skype + my imagination.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
The Mad Vulcan wrote:Alternatively, can we choose to use Lackey if both players agree. I've been testing out the 2E plugin and it is a vast improvement to Skype + my imagination.
Forget to mention this. If both players agree I have no objection. But I do not want to make the use of any program (Lackey or other) mandatory (yet).

By The Mad Vulcan (J)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Woohooo!

Ed3 is back for revenge. Welcome back bro.
Achievement Master
By SirRogue
 - Achievement Master
 -  
Emperor
Our producer was traveling this weekend, so the ep didn't go up on schedule, but I thought I should mention that, in keeping with the finale of our series of reports for the March online tournaments, Section 31 will be donating a special prize to be awarded to a random participant in each of the April online tournaments to encourage online play. So go sign up! :)
Shipping Manager
By SirDan (Dan Hamman)
 - Shipping Manager
 -  
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
Jerad wrote:So can we get a hint as to what it might be so we can get all hyped up?
Some people on the boards have reported receiving one already.
Second Edition Creative Manager
By Triumph (Jonathan)
 - Second Edition Creative Manager
 -  
Adventurer
Jerad wrote:So can we get a hint as to what it might be so we can get all hyped up?
I got one! It's a shiny virtual promo card, one not yet listed on the Virtual Promo cardlist - Section 31 intel.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Everybody,
due to the high number of participants I am going to prolongate the tournament by one round. We are thus going to play four rounds. Hope that is OK for everybody.
Crossover question

I was literally just typing up this question all[…]

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0