For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By Nava
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
We want to Go Where No Player Has Gone Before! We want to run

Mission to Talos IV

You will participate in our epic 11 tournament journey ascending through the history of STCCG! We will take of in Sector 001 (Premiere), then encounter the Borg (FC), turn left to reach the new frontier (DS9) and then get tossed through the Galaxy (Voyager). The journey will finally end at an undisclosed destination (all the wonderful CC sets).

From September 2011 to July 2012 we will run monthly tournaments (besides the regular ones) to be part of this series. Every tournament will add new sets to the cardpool; we want to give new and reentering players a chance to catch up with the 3500+ cards of 1E as well as the established ones a chance to relive that complete history of the game.

When will it start?
We will start in September with the first leg.

What tournaments will be played?
The first leg consists out of four distinct tournaments for beginners, reentering and seasoned players alike. As it fits the theme of our series we will start our journey through STCCG history around 1995 with those wonderful first sets
  1. Voyage from Farpoint - Constructed card pool: Premiere + 2PG OTF + alterations
  2. Sealed OTSD Open (special ban list may apply)
  3. Constructed Premiere + 2 Players Game + AU + Q + Enhanced Premiere + OTSD (OTF - special rules may apply)
  4. Constructed Premiere + 2 Players Game + AU + Q + Enhanced Premiere + OTSD + FC (probably OTF - special rules may apply)
Who may participate?
Anyone who is willing to meet players from all over the wolrd (aka prepare to get up at strange hours to play 1E). We especially encourage new players and if anyone want to test out a deck the TDs will be willing to help as much as we can!

Are there any pre-requisites?
LackeyCCG is mandatory and Skype is recommended. We will announce for every tournament which card pool will be legal.

Is there anything else?
Each tournament will be scored individually, but we will keep an overall score for players which compete in more than one event.

What can I win?
Our prizes and the tournament support are still to be announced (but expect surprises - has anyone a few spare Orion Slave Girls?)!

OK shut up, where do I register?
Register for the first tournament here
Last edited by Nava on Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

By The Mad Vulcan (J)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Two pieces of good news:

I'm not the TD for this event and can freely play.

I'm the first to sign up.

Here I come Old School [Rom] deck!
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E Omarion Nebula Regional Champion 2024
Are the OTSD cards legal for rounds 3 and/or 4? I saw Spacedoor and STP listed as being included for the round 1 pool. That requirement to solve an non Fed mission should make it more interesting.

By Nava
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
KazonPADD wrote:Are the OTSD cards legal for rounds 3 and/or 4? I saw Spacedoor and STP listed as being included for the round 1 pool. That requirement to solve an non Fed mission should make it more interesting.
OTSD will be legal from tournament 2 onwards...
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E Omarion Nebula Regional Champion 2024
warpaw wrote:I assume the deck construction rules are 30/30 you must have at least 30 draw and no more than 30 seed, correct?
I guess they'll bring that rule in alongside the FC cards. In line with the original rule change.

By The Mad Vulcan (J)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
warpaw wrote:I assume the deck construction rules are 30/30 you must have at least 30 draw and no more than 30 seed, correct?
We're going real old school with this first tournament, Adam. Your deck needs to be exactly 60 cards; 30 draw, 6 missions, 24 seed.

By The Mad Vulcan (J)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Mogh, Son Of Worf wrote:In
thanks for organizing this tournament :)
Three Ferengis signed up so far.

Prepare to be negotiated!

By The Mad Vulcan (J)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
2PG = Two Player Game, one of the First Edition Expansions.
OTF = Official Tournament Format. It's the rules format we will be employing, and can be read about on the front page.

Let's say my opponent manages to get an intruder o[…]

MN 2024 Gatherings

One last check before I enter the event for the 28[…]

Vulcan Observation icons

I thought this was the intended functionality, and[…]

updated with VPs and Errata