Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By bortz65
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
[Sta] 2 Nadia Myers
[Stf] [Pa] Human
•Astrometrics •Engineer •Security •Transporters
MACO. While you command a completed space mission, this personnel gains Navigation. While you command two completed space missions, this personnel is attributes +2.
MACOs received supplemental training to prepare them to fill contingent support roles as needed.
Integrity 5 Cunning 6 Strength 5
36 V 42

https://www.trekcc.org/2e/index.php?cardID=3920

Positives: Non-Unique. MACO Keyword. 2 Cost for four Skills and Attributes. As the Player completes space Missions Nadia Myers first gains a Skill then gains Attributes.

Negatives: Completed Space Missions are required for Ability to work.

Thoughts: Really strong and useful Personnel to accent not only Starfleet decks, but MACO specific Starfleet decks. Just add Hideaki Chang, Conscientious Corproal and some MACOs and toward the end of the game she can become super powerful and make solving Survey New World real easy. She is an excellent target for Military Assault Command Operations and since she is non-unique multiples are always useful. A 9 out of 10.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
KillerB wrote:
Nate Winchester wrote:
KillerB wrote:If she said +2 for each complete space mission she'd be real sexy.
And would break Ripple Effect allowing you a +8 non unique body to wreck missions.
It's OK to have a beast mode personnel if you earn it.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
So solving one space mission and dropping three 0-cost events = "Earning it"?

If she was unique, I think I'd actually be ok with it, but the ability to have three of her in play means there's gotta be a tight cap on that ceiling.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote:
KillerB wrote: It's OK to have a beast mode personnel if you earn it.

If she was unique, I think I'd actually be ok with it, but the ability to have three of her in play means there's gotta be a tight cap on that ceiling.
I guess we'll also find out if Accumulated Knowledge + Morik breaks the system. Which would have made Nadia even worse. The two of them together with this setup would have their total strength at 26. Can we say 2 man mission?

By JamesValEson (Barry Windschitl)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Nate Winchester wrote:
Armus wrote:

I guess we'll also find out if Accumulated Knowledge + Morik breaks the system. Which would have made Nadia even worse. The two of them together with this setup would have their total strength at 26. Can we say 2 man mission?
Two Man Mission? Here in MN, if you Ain't rocking jank like that, then You Have TCS. If you're rocking jank like that, and your opponent is too, then it's just a race to the finish.

BDubs

By JamesValEson (Barry Windschitl)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
KillerB wrote:So MN hasn't changed since 2E came out. No new news there. ; )

:cheersL:

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Nate Winchester wrote:
Armus wrote:

I was rocking Morik in my [SF] solver yesterday. He made 4-man solves a regular thing. Definitely good, but definitely not broken (relatively speaking).

Accumulated Knowledge is my vote for MVP card of the set. There's so many different ways to play with it in different game states that it's effective in all phases (early, mid, and late game). Props to design on that one. Total Player Card (TM).

By Ashbey (Anastasia Kalashnikova)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
She is the only [SF] non-unique who has both Asrtometrics and Engineer. 8 of 10.
Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]