It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By flrazor (Jeremy Benedict)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Mark your calendars and make your arrangements now:

We'll be holding a 2E constructed tournament on Saturday, March 14th, starting at 2:00 PM at Source Comic and Games in Falcon Heights, MN (near Roseville) and going 3-4 rounds depending on turnout.

Prizes will include tournament kit goodies (foils, AI cards, skill buttons, tickets) as well as sleeves and more foils from my TD stash. No entry fee, but please remember to support your game store and buy something if you are so inclined.

A good chance to get in some practice before the upcoming Regionals season. Hope to see you there on the 14th!
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Hey Jer-

Frid and I were wondering: would it be possible to trade in the sleeves we won at your last gig for a *crappy* rare from your binder next week? That way, you'll have more prizes (the sleeves) to give away, and he and I can try and swipe a rare we might have missed from older sets. Lemme know,

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Is there really such a thing as a crappy rare? (Please don't answer that! :P )

That's just fine with me, they'll go back in for the next round of tournament prizes. You hear that folks? More prizes!

And we can figure out the Sight for Sore Eyes thing then too, bring your copy and I'll bring mine. With working or running around doing errands or something that needed to be done every night until 9PM for the last 2 weeks I haven't been able to type up half of my trade list yet. Sorry to take so long to get back to you.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
That's cool, we can take care of all of that on Saturday. Speaking of which, what's the deal with Big Kev and Co.? Are folks planning on showing early to play extra games, or is that not going down? Just wondering as I'd like to play him since I haven't in a long, long time.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Hoss-Drone wrote:Nate and I are hoping to get to the cardstore early to throwdown some warm up games and maybe do some trading.
Gotcha. I'm not sure how early I'll get there and thus not sure if I'll have time for practice games beforehand, but would definately be down to work some trades with you and the SD crew.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
One other thing, Jer, can you bring your box of commons and uncommons for me to pilfer through? With deck and dilemma pile building for four people coming out of my limited card pool, we're all finding that we keep needing to pass around some stuff that I'd just as soon trade for from you if at all possible. Thanks!

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
LORE wrote:One other thing, Jer, can you bring your box of commons and uncommons for me to pilfer through?
Will do, sir. Just need to put it back in my car. (Hey kids, I got some cool stuff in my trunk! Wanna see?)

I'm looking forward to it and I hope many of you will join me in participating in the Chairman's Challenge. With the proximity to Regionals I can understand if you don't, but I think it'll add an interesting wrinkle to things. I tried out my potential entry last night and it seemed to go all right, though I didn't get to exploit my opponent as much as I wanted to. Oh well, there's always Saturday.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
flrazor wrote:
LORE wrote:One other thing, Jer, can you bring your box of commons and uncommons for me to pilfer through?
Will do, sir. Just need to put it back in my car. (Hey kids, I got some cool stuff in my trunk! Wanna see?)

I'm looking forward to it and I hope many of you will join me in participating in the Chairman's Challenge. With the proximity to Regionals I can understand if you don't, but I think it'll add an interesting wrinkle to things. I tried out my potential entry last night and it seemed to go all right, though I didn't get to exploit my opponent as much as I wanted to. Oh well, there's always Saturday.

I'm debating it now actually. I came up with something stupid but its so stupid its actually entertaining. Whether it will win games is entirely questionable.....
1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation