For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By karonofborg13 (Matthew Hayes)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
1. Chompy, Crushy Things
2. Conceptually Difficult Explanation
3. Cowering In Fear
4. Grand Opening Ceremony
5. Guess Who's Leaving the Dinner Table?
6. Looking for Spare Change
7. Needing Some Space
8. Never Had A "Thing"
9. Perplexed
10. Ridiculed
11. Seductive Invitation
12. Shock, Symphonically Orchestrated
13. Shock Troops
14. The "Get A Life" Speech
15. The Rock Monologues
16. Tour of Duty
17. Unwanted Passengers
18. We Need A Plan!
19. What?! No Seatbelts!?
20. Fatu-Krey Rifle
21. Crew Introductions
22. Presented Upon Impact
23. Summoning Chant
24. Techno-Babble Celebration
25. Getting Ahead
26. Incoming Message
27. Indignation and Sacrifice
28. Introduce Adversary
29. Limousine Ride to Destiny
30. Mak'Tar Stealth Haze
31. Not-So-Convincing Argument
32. Open to any Suggestions
33. Pinpointed Accuracy
34. Playing to the Crowd
35. Sneaking a Peek
36. Tactical Response
37. Take The Gig
38. Encounter Star Octo-p-Eye
39. Journey Through Black Hole
40. Brandon, Not a complete Brain Case
41. Brandon's Mom
42. Don McNivek, Convention Hall Emcee
43. Fan #7
44. Guy, Wannabe
45. Guy Fleegman, Glorified Extra or Plucky Comic Relief?
46. Laredo, Prodigy
47. Rachab
48. Rellik
49. Shock Trooper
bonus -- 50. Historical Documents (version B)
bonus -- 51. N.S.E.A. Protector (version B)
Last edited by karonofborg13 on Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Here's the dilemmas...

1. Chompy, Crushy Things
1 cost [D]
Consume: 2 (Your opponent places the top two cards of his or her dilemma pile face up beneath this mission.) All your personnel are stopped. Your opponent randomly selects one of his or her personnel at a mission of your choice to be killed.
"We shouldn't have to do this. It makes no sense! Why is it here? I am not doing it. This episode was badly written! Whoever wrote this episode should die!"

2. Conceptually Difficult Explanation
2 cost [D]
Unless you have three missions worth 40 or more points each or command four personnel each of a different species present, place this dilemma in your core. At the start of each of your turns, place the top card of your deck on the bottom of your deck. This action must occur before any other start of turn actions.
"Is there no one on your planet who behaves in a way that's contrary to reality?"

3. Cowering In Fear
3 cost [D]
Your opponent examines the personnel attempting this mission and names one of those personnel. Randomly select a personnel. If it is the one named, return that personnel to his or her owner's hand. Otherwise, that personnel selected is stopped.
"That was the show. I'm not that guy."

4. Grand Opening Ceremony
0 cost [D]
Consume: 1 (Your opponent places the top card of his or her dilemma pile face up beneath this mission.) Place this dilemma in your core. When you complete your first [S] mission or your first [P] mission, your opponent may remove this dilemma from the game to randomly stop one of your personnel and that opponent scores 5 points.
"We've been all over the universe." "But, we've never seen space-age values like we've seen here."

5. Guess Who's Leaving The Dinner Table?
2 cost [D]
Choose a personnel who does not have Leadership or Officer or a personnel who has Strength<6 to be stopped. If you cannot, randomly select a personnel to be returned to his or her owner's hand.
"He wants to think." "No, Jason, that's a wrap."

6. Looking For Spare Change
3 cost [D]
Consume: X (Your opponent chooses a number of cards to take from the top of his or her dilemma pile and places them face up beneath this mission.) Place this dilemma on this mission. When you complete this mission, your opponent may remove this dilemma from the game to score 5 points for each dilemma that this card placed beneath this mission.
"Anybody got any change?"

7. Needing Some Space
2 cost [S]
Randomly select three personnel. If those personnel share one matching attribute number or share at least one skill, all three are stopped. Otherwise, your opponent chooses one of those personnel to be stopped.

8. Never Had A "Thing"
3 cost [P]
Your opponent examines your personnel attempting this mission, names a personnel, and randomly selects two personnel present. If one of the selected personnel is the one named, both personnel are stopped. If this dilemma fails to stop personnel, return it to its owner's dilemma pile.
"The mist of this strange planet is filling my head with such thoughts." "It was cute when I didn't know you."

9. Perplexed
2 cost [D]
Place this dilemma on this mission. Each personnel at this mission cannot use his or her last-listed skill. At the end of this turn, this dilemma is overcome.

10. Ridiculed
2 cost [P]
Randomly select a personnel to be returned to his or her owner's hand. If you still have five personnel remaining, randomly select a second personnel to be returned to his or her owner's hand. If you still have six personnel remaining, randomly select a third personnel to be returned to his or her owner's hand.
"What a freak show, man. Oh, this is hilarious. Bunch of losers."

11. Seductive Invitation
3 cost [D]
Your opponent chooses one: Randomly select a personnel who costs 4 or more to be stopped; or Your opponent chooses two personnel who each have a cost of 3 or less to be stopped.
"Okay, you really think you can handle me?"

12. Shock, Symphonically Orchestrated
7 cost [S]
This dilemma is cost -3 for each [S] mission you have not completed. All personnel you command (anywhere in play) are stopped.

13. Shock Troops
4 cost [D]
Unless you have 3 Honor and Intelligence or Strength>45, randomly select a personnel to be stopped, and if the opponent on your left commands a ship with four or more staffing icons, he or she may download up to four personnel each with Strength>6 that he or she does not command and place them at this mission or aboard your ship here.

1 cost [D]
Place this dilemma on this mission. Each personnel cannot increase his or her attributes. Your opponent names an attribute. Each of your personnel is -3 to that attribute until the end of this mission attempt, then this dilemma returns to its owner's dliemma pile.
"It's just a television show. That's all, okay? There is no quantum flux! There's no --- ship! You got it?!!!"

15. The Rock Monologues
3 cost [D]
Unless you have a personnel with 2 Archaeology or a personnel with 2 Geology, your opponent chooses a personnel with Archaeology or Geology to be stopped. If your opponent cannot, all of your personnel are stopped and this dilemma returns to its owner's dilemma pile.
"I am a rock. I just want to be a rock. Still, peaceful, and tranquil."

16. Tour of Duty
1 cost [D]
Reveal your hand. For each card revealed this way that has a cost of 3 or less, add 5 to each of this dilemma's attribute requirements. Unless you have Integrity>27 or Cunning>27 or 2 Leadership and Strength>27, all of your personnel are stopped.
"At ease." "It's like throwing gasoline on a flame."

17. Unwanted Passengers
4 cost [D]
Randomly select two personnel to be stopped. Unless you command one headquarters mission or more, randomly select one additional personnel to be returned to the top of his or her owner's deck.

18. We Need A Plan!
2 cost [D]
Unless you have a personnel with Integrity<5, a second personnel with Cunning<5, and a third personnel with Strength<5, all your personnel are stopped.
"Why does this sound so familiar?" "Assault on Voltrex 3, episode 81."
"We're doing episode 81?"

19. What?! No Seatbelts!?
6 cost [S]
For each mission worth 40 or more points your opponent commands, this dilemma is cost -2. Unless you have three personnel who each have six [SD] or more, each of your personnel who has a cost of 2 or less is placed atop your deck in any order.
Last edited by karonofborg13 on Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:53 pm, edited 13 times in total.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
the Equipment...

20. Fatu-Krey Rifle
2 cost
Hand Weapon. While in combat, each of your [NA] personnel and [GaQu] personnel present is Strength +1. While facing a dilemma, each Fatu-Krey personnel is Strength +1.

and the Events...

21. Crew Introductions
1 cost unique
Plays in your core. When a player plays a [GaQu] personnel or a personnel who costs 4 or more, each player may choose one: draw a card; or discard a card from hand to download a [GaQu] personnel or a personnel who costs 4 or more.
"Mathesar, this is, uh, my crew."

22. Presented Upon Impact
2 cost
Maneuver. Plays in your core.
Order- Begin an engagement involving your ship with your Leadership personnel aboard. That ship is Weapons +3. If you win, place this event on an opponent's ship involved. Otherwise, destroy this event.
Damage- This ship is Shields and Weapons each -2.

23. Summoning Chant
3 cost unique
To play this event, you must command six [AU] personnel. Plays in your core. When you have drawn dilemmas, you may remove this event from the game to search your dilemma pile for a dilemma, set it aside, shuffle your dilemma pile, and add it to those drawn.
"ROCK! ROCK! ROCK! ROCK!"

24. Techno-Babble Celebration
2 cost unique
Plays in your core. When one of your Engineer personnel has used one of his or her skills towards overcoming a dilemma, you may remove this event from the game to make the next dilemma any of your personnel face cost +2.
"...if we reconfigure the solar matrix for endothermic propulsion." "That's right again, come on, group hug."
Last edited by karonofborg13 on Wed May 26, 2010 4:03 pm, edited 5 times in total.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
the Interrupts...

25. Getting Ahead
Plays when your opponent completes a mission worth 40 or more points and has a higher score than you do. Randomly select one of that opponent's personnel at that mission to be removed from the game.
"Better than my lieutenant."

26. Incoming Message
Plays when your opponent has just completed a mission and has a higher score than you do. Remove the top three cards of your deck from the game to score points equal to the cost of those cards.
"General, I have just received word that the commander of the Protector and his command crew have escaped custody."

27. Indignation and Sacrifice
Plays when any number of your personnel are about to be killed. You may replace any or all of those personnel with one other personnel you command at that mission.
"Son of a..."

28. Introduce Adversary
Plays when your opponent's personnel has overcome the last dilemma from your dilemma stack. You may download one personnel and place them at that mission or aboard that opponent's ship. That personnel may immediately use his or her Order.
"It's the simple things."

29. Limousine Ride to Destiny
Plays when your ship moves to your incomplete [S] mission, choose one:
That ship is all attributes +3 for the rest of this turn; or all of your personnel of one species (your choice) are each Integrity +2 until the end of this turn.
"Fighting among the Treeb sects and Largoths --- ah, the foolishness."

30. Mak'Tar Stealth Haze
Plays where you command a Mak'Tar personnel or Quellek when one of your personnel is about to be randomly selected to be placed in an opponent's brig. You may exclude one personnel from that selection.
"I avoided capture by using your..."

31. Not-So-Convincing Argument
When an opponent is about to complete a mission, if your [GaQu] personnel is in that same quadrant, discard the top card of your deck to add that personnel's skills to the mission's requirements. This effect lasts until the end of that opponent's turn. Remove this interrupt from the game.
"I was up there. Remember yesterday at the convention? Those people dressed like aliens? They were aliens. They were Termites or Dalmations. I don't really remember 'cause I was kinda hungover."

32. Open to any Suggestions
Plays when your personnel has failed a mission attempt. You may take a dilemma from your core or a damage card (that is a dilemma) on your ship that has been faced on a previous turn and place it beneath one of your incomplete non-headquarters missions. Remove this interrupt from the game.
"Go for the eyes, like in episode 22." "It's a rock! It doesn't have any vulnerable spots!" "I know...you construct a weapon. Look around you, can you form some sort of rudimentary lathe?"

33. Pinpointed Accuracy
Plays when you have just faced a dilemma (whether you overcome it or not). Your opponent searches his or her dilemma pile and removes each copy of that card from the game, then shuffles his or her dilemma pile and then place this card on the bottom of your deck.
"Wait. I see something. Yes, yes! There they are."

34. Playing to the Crowd
When your [GaQu] personnel is facing a dilemma, say "Never Give Up! Never Surrender!" to choose one - make that personnel attributes +3 until the end of the turn; or each player scores 10 points.
"Never Give Up! Never Surrender!"

35. Sneaking a Peek
Order - Stop your [GaQu] personnel to examine a number of dilemmas from the top of an opponent's dilemma pile equal to the cost of that personnel. If that personnel's cost is 4 or more, remove this interrupt from the game. Otherwise, place this interrupt on the bottom of your deck.

36. Tactical Response
Maneuver. Plays immediately after your opponent has completed an engagement against one of your ships. You may download any Maneuver event, place it in your core, and begin an engagement using that card. Your ship's Weapons and Shields are each +3 until the end of your next turn.
"Push these red buttons and send everything we have towards him, okay!?"

37. Take the Gig
When an opponent completes a mission worth 35 or less points, discard a personnel (of your choice) he or she just used to complete that mission.
"I want you guys to go with me." "It's one thing to treat us this way, it's another thing to do it to your fans." "You should've just let me hit him."
"Boy, I didn't know you could get that loaded." "Fred, he was drunk. Do you really think he was talking about a job?"
Last edited by karonofborg13 on Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:53 pm, edited 6 times in total.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
the Missions...

38. Encounter Star Octo-p-Eye
[AQ] [S] 35 points 3 span
Anthropology, Exobiology, Navigation, and Strength>32.
When you complete this mission, you may download one [Pa] personnel and place him or her aboard your ship at this mission.
[GaQu] [NA]

39. Journey Through Black Hole
[GQ] [S] 40 points 5 span
Astrometrics, Engineer, Leadership, Navigation, (Honor or Treachery) and (Integrity>35 or Cunning>38)
When you complete this mission, you may place your ship here at any other mission.
Any affiliation may attempt this mission.
Last edited by karonofborg13 on Wed May 26, 2010 4:12 pm, edited 6 times in total.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
the Personnel...

40. Brandon, Not a complete Brain Case
2 cost unique [GaQu] [E] [AU] Human
[SD] Astrometrics [SD] Diplomacy [SD] Intelligence [SD] 2 Physics [SD] 2 Programming
While this personnel is facing a dilemma, he gains Honor and Science.
"I understand completely that it's just a TV show."
Integrity 6 Cunning 7 Strength 5

41. Brandon's Mom
7 cost unique [GaQu] [E] [AU] Human
[SD] Biology [SD] Honor [SD] Law [SD] Leadership
If you command three [GaQu] [E] personnel, this personnel is cost -6. When this personnel is killed, return a dilemma from beneath one of your opponent's missions to it's owners dilemma pile.
"Brandon, honey. Garbage."
Integrity 5 Cunning 5 Strength 4

42. Don McNivek, Convention Hall Emcee
3 cost unique [GaQu] [E] [AU] Human
[SD] Anthropology [SD] Archaeology [SD] Diplomacy [SD] Exobiology [SD] Programming
This personnel gains Anthropology and Diplomacy while present with any [Voy] personnel you command.
"Don't forget to buy your Galaxy Quest T-Shirts on your way out."
Integrity 5 Cunning 6 Strength 5

43. Fan # 7
7 cost unique [GaQu] [E] [AU] Human
[SD] Acquisition [SD] Anthropology [SD] Archaeology
[SD] Biology [SD] Geology [SD] Honor [SD] Physics

This personnel is cost -1 for each different [GaQu] Fan personnel you command. When you play this personnel, you may download and place any one [GaQu] female personnel at this mission.
Integrity 5 Cunning 5 Strength 5

44. Guy, Wannabe
1 cost unique [GaQu] [E] [AU] Human
While this personnel is facing a dilemma, he is attributes +1 and gains Diplomacy, 2 Geology, Honor, Navigation, and Security.
"You probably don't remember me, do you? It's the sunglasses right? I was on the show in '82, episode 81. I got killed by the lava monster before the first commercial."
Integrity 5 Cunning 5 Strength 5

45. Guy Fleegman, Glorified Extra or Plucky Comic Relief?
3 cost unique [GaQu] [Stf] [AU] Human
[SD] Diplomacy [SD] 2 Honor [SD] Law [SD] Security
When this personnel is killed, all of your [GaQu] personnel are attributes +2 until the end of your next turn.
"I'm a dead man, anyway. If I'm gonna die, I'd rather go out a hero than a coward."
Integrity 7 Cunning 5 Strength 6

46. Laredo, Prodigy
1 cost unique [GaQu] [Stf] [AU] [Pa] Human
[SD] Astrometrics [SD] Navigation
When you play this personnel, choose one: download a Temporal card; or play a Temporal event from hand at cost -2.
"Oh no, they're everywhere. There are time knots opening everywhere."
Integrity 5 Cunning 5 Strength 4

47. Rachab
3 cost unique [GaQu] [Stf] [AU] Thermian
[SD] Astrometrics [SD] Engineer [SD] 2 Physics [SD] Science
Order - Discard a card from hand to remove a Damage card from your ship this personnel is aboard. You may do this only once each turn.
"The solution is to introduce a bonding substrate."
Integrity 5 Cunning 4 Strength 3

48. Rellik
1 cost [GaQu] [Stf] [AU] Thermian
[SD] Astrometrics [SD] Geology [SD] Navigation [SD] Physics
"Why don't you toss that at'em,"
Integrity 5 Cunning 4 Strength 4

49. Shock Trooper, One of Many
1 cost [NA] [Stf] [AU] Fatu-Krey
[SD] Engineer [SD] Programming [SD] Security
Your deck may include more than three copies of this personnel. May be downloaded by Shock Troops, even if you command one or more of this personnel.
Integrity 3 Cunning 3 Strength 7

and the bonus B versions...

50. Historical Documents
Event 3 cost
Plays in your core. While you command this event, your opponent cannot destroy your events (by any means). If this is your first turn, you may download this card. (This ability may be used while this event is in your deck.)
"Old Friend."

51. N.S.E.A. Protector, NTE 3120
Ship 5 cost [GaQu] Protector class [AU]
[Cmd] [Stf] [Stf]
While your personnel aboard this ship are facing a dilemma, you may download a [GaQu] personnel and place him or her aboard this ship. He or she joins this mission attempt. You may do this only once each dilemma.
"As long as there is injustice, whenever a Targathian baby cries out, wherever a distress signal sounds among the stars, we'll be there. This fine ship, this fine crew."
Range 9 Weapons 8 Shields 9
Last edited by karonofborg13 on Wed May 26, 2010 4:19 pm, edited 5 times in total.

By njr75003
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Working on the dilemmas. Here's the changes/questions I have so far:
karonofborg13 wrote: 4. Grand Opening Ceremony
0 cost [D]
Consume: 1 (Your opponent places the top card of his or her dilemma pile face up beneath this mission.) Place this dilemma in your core. When you complete your first [S] mission or your first [P] mission, your opponent may remove this dilemma from the game to randomly stop one of your personnel and that opponent scores 5 points.
"We've been all over the universe." "But, we've never seen space-age values like we've seen here."
Had to shorten the Quote to "We've never seen space-age values like we've seen here." for it to fit on the card.
3 cost [D]
Consume: X (Your opponent chooses a number of cards to take from the top of his or her dilemma pile and place them face up beneath this mission.) Place this dilemma in your core. When you complete this mission, your opponent may remove this dilemma from the game to score 5 points for each dilemma that this card placed beneath your mission this card was faced at.
The last line was totally confusing AND too long. Changed it to: "When you complete this mission, your opponent may remove this dilemma from the game to score 5 points for each dilemma placed beneath this mission by this card."
8. Never Had A "Thing"
3 cost [P]
Reveal each of your personnel attempting this mission to your opponent. Your opponent names one of those personnel and randomly selects two personnel. If one of the selected personnel is the one named, both of those selected are stopped. If this dilemma fails to stop personnel, return it to its owner's dilemma pile.
"The mist of this strange planet is filling my head with such thoughts." "It was cute when I didn't know you."
Quote was too long. Lost first "mist" part for it to fit on card.
10. Ridiculed
2 cost [P]
Randomly select a personnel to be returned to his or her owner's hand. If you still have five personnel remaining, randomly select a second personnel to be returned to his or her owner's hand. If you still have six personnel remaining, randomly select a third personnel to be returned to his or her owner's hand.
"What a freak show, man. Oh, this is hilarious. Bunch of losers. Beggin' for autographs at 15 bucks a pop. These guys haven't had a real acting job for 20 years."
Had to shorten Quote to just "These guys haven't had a real acting job for 20 years."
1 cost [D]
Place this dilemma on this mission. Each personnel cannot increase his or her attributes. Your opponent names an attribute. Each of your personnel is -3 to that attribute until the end of this mission attempt, then this dilemma returns to its owner's dliemma pile.
"It's just a television show. That's all, okay? There is no quantum flux! There's no auxilliary. There's no --- ship! You got it?!!!"
Slight reworking of Quote to fit as follows:
"It's just a television show. That's all, OK? There is no quan-
tum flux! There's no auxilliary. There's no ship! You got it?"
15. The Rock Monologues
1 cost [D]
Consume: 1 (Your opponent places the top card of his or her dilemma pile face up beneath this mission.) Unless you have a personnel with 2 Archaeology or a personnel with 2 Geology, your opponent chooses a personnel with Archaeology or Geology to be stopped. If your opponent cannot, all of your personnel are stopped and this dilemma returns to its owner's dilemma pile.
Removed "I am a rock" from Quote for it to fit.
16. Tour of Duty
1 cost [D]
Reveal your hand. For each card revealed this way that has a cost of 3 or less, add 5 to each of this dilemma's attribute requirements. Unless you have Integrity>27 or Cunning>27 or 2 Leadership and Strength>27, all of your personnel are stopped.
On this one, do Interrupts count toward the penalty, since they have no cost? If so, the line should be reworded as "For each card revealed this way that is an interrupt or has a cost of 3 or less,...", and if not, reworded "For each non-interrupt card revealed this way that is has a cost of 3 or less,...".
17. Unwanted Passengers
4 cost [D]
Randomly select two personnel to be stopped. Unless you command one headquarters mission or more, randomly select one additional personnel to be returned to the top of his or her owner's deck.
Reworded the second line to "Unless you command at least one [H] mission,..."

And THAT'S just the Dilemmas. :) (Told ya this was crazy!)

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
njr75003 wrote:Working on the dilemmas. Here's the changes/questions I have so far:
karonofborg13 wrote: 4. Grand Opening Ceremony
0 cost [D]
Had to shorten the Quote to "We've never seen space-age values like we've seen here." for it to fit on the card.

No prob.
3 cost [D]
Consume: X (Your opponent chooses a number of cards to take from the top of his or her dilemma pile and place them face up beneath this mission.) Place this dilemma in your core. When you complete this mission, your opponent may remove this dilemma from the game to score 5 points for each dilemma that this card placed beneath your mission this card was faced at.
The last line was totally confusing AND too long. Changed it to: "When you complete this mission, your opponent may remove this dilemma from the game to score 5 points for each dilemma placed beneath this mission by this card."

Sounds good.
8. Never Had A "Thing"
3 cost [P]
Reveal your personnel to your opponent. He or she names one of them and randomly selects two personnel. If one of those selected is the one named, both are stopped. If this dilemma fails to stop personnel, return it to its owner's dilemma pile.
Quote was too long. Lost first "mist" part for it to fit on card.

I edited the gametext, lmk if it works, but, I really want to keep both lines of flavor text here.
10. Ridiculed
2 cost [P]
"What a freak show, man. Oh, this is hilarious. Bunch of losers. Beggin' for autographs at 15 bucks a pop. These guys haven't had a real acting job for 20 years."
Had to shorten Quote to just "These guys haven't had a real acting job for 20 years."

Actually, I'd prefer keeping "What a freak show, man. Oh, this is hilarious. Bunch of losers." over the "These guys...years." please.
1 cost [D]
"It's just a television show. That's all, okay? There is no quantum flux! There's no auxilliary. There's no --- ship! You got it?!!!"
Slight reworking of Quote to fit as follows:
"It's just a television show. That's all, OK? There is no quan-
tum flux! There's no auxilliary. There's no ship! You got it?"

Here, can you make the quote, "It's just a television show. That's all, OK? There is no quantum flux. There's no -- ship! You got it?!!"

dropping the There's no auxilliary. is fine.
15. The Rock Monologues
1 cost [D]
Consume: 1 (Your opponent places the top card of his or her dilemma pile face up beneath this mission.) Unless you have a personnel with 2 Archaeology or a personnel with 2 Geology, your opponent chooses a personnel with Archaeology or Geology to be stopped. If your opponent cannot, all of your personnel are stopped and this dilemma returns to its owner's dilemma pile.
Removed "I am a rock" from Quote for it to fit.

You can drop the Consume: 1 (y o p t t c o h o h d p f u b t m.) just start with Unless you have a personnel... and keep the full quote please, thank you.
16. Tour of Duty
1 cost [D]
On this one, do Interrupts count toward the penalty, since they have no cost? If so, the line should be reworded as "For each card revealed this way that is an interrupt or has a cost of 3 or less,...", and if not, reworded "For each non-interrupt card revealed this way that is has a cost of 3 or less,...".

If I'm not mistaken, whenever a card (specifically an Interrupt) is analyzed for cost, if it has no cost, it's treated as 0, so my gameplay design/intent was to make them count as penalizing as such. If correct, no need for changes should be the case.
17. Unwanted Passengers
4 cost [D]
Reworded the second line to "Unless you command at least one [H] mission,..."

We're close on this one, how about, "Unless you command one [H] mission or more, "

And THAT'S just the Dilemmas. :) (Told ya this was crazy!)

By njr75003
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
In order of your re-changes:

4 & 6) Glad those meet your approval.

8 ) The shortened text does help. Thanks.

10) The quote DOES overlap the bottom frame a little, but that's nothing new. Change made.

14) Done.

15) Losing the CONSUME helps.

16) Well, I know I won't be the only one asking about this, so it MIGHT not hurt to use the "For each card revealed this way that is an interrupt or has a cost of 3 or less,...", so as to specify the point. Either way, the card text and Quote fit fine, so I'll leave this one to you.

17) How about "Unless you command one or more [H] missions,..." The text just seems to flow better that way.

Working on the Equipment, Events and Interrupts. So far, no major changes. I'll let you know if any come up.

By njr75003
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Okay. Found one.

Concerning card 30: I rewatched the scene and Quellek is saying "Mak'Tar Stealth HAZE", not "Face". Yes, both the disc's subtitles and the Closed Captioning say "Face", but they're wrong. It is "Haze", and that's what I'm using for the card title.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
I agree with your further change on " [H] mission," go with it, by all means.

As to Mak'Tar Stealth Haze, sounds more reasonable. Good deal, then.

and if it does fit as you say (which I believe you), go ahead and word it the way you suggest on Tour of Duty.

LMK on any more. Thank you.

-Matthew

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Nicholas,

If it's not too late, can you change the cost of The Rock Monologues from 1 to 3, now that we've dropped the consume text? It'll put it even with the same group of Recurring Injury, Inside Collaborators, etc.

Thanks.

-Matthew

By njr75003
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
karonofborg13 wrote:Nicholas,

If it's not too late, can you change the cost of The Rock Monologues from 1 to 3, now that we've dropped the consume text? It'll put it even with the same group of Recurring Injury, Inside Collaborators, etc.

Thanks.

-Matthew
NP. Although progress on the set may have to wait a while, as I MAY soon be in the process of moving soon. So bear with me!

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Please, define "SOON" ? Tell me it ain't so, joe. [aggh, consternation-voice].

However, I suppose what might have to wait, will just have to wait, I guess.

Good luck with the move, if that ever-sinister sounding "SOON" does in fact occur. Best wishes on the transition.

Keep us informed, as well as you can. And thanks for the heads up.

-Matthew

By njr75003
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
SOON is approaching! We close on the new house on April 10th, but we'll still have a month or so afterward to do minor repairs & repainting before we PHYSICALLY move in. In the meantime, I AM doing more work on set 3.
Is Sedis a captain?

He's already a [Univ] fucking skill hoss (tm)... […]

I don't! Game ain't fun, IMO! But, you're rig[…]

Alpha Argratha

If I have Alpha 5 Approach plus Argratha as […]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]