For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By GooeyChewie (Nathan Miracle)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
Welcome to Fill in the Blank Season 2: Chain of Command!

Each week I will post the collector’s information for one of the cards in the set’s cardlist. Contestants are free to create whatever card they see fit for that slot in the cardlist, keeping in mind the surrounding cards. As the contest progresses, the cardlist will become more and more defined, guiding the contests’ choices.

The theme of our set is Chain of Command. Not every card has to fit the theme, of course, but it’s something to keep in mind when voting. Speaking of voting, as per normal each contestant will vote for one of the previous week’s entries (with the exception that as the contest runner, I will vote ONLY in the case of a tie).

This week’s winner is… MattgomeryScott!
MattgomeryScott wrote: [Car] 2 Radshert

[Stf] [TN]

Astrometrics, Geology, Exobiology, Security,

When your Gul or Founder is randomly selected by a dilemma, this personnel is selected instead.

“Low ranking Cardassian soldiers are expected to 'volunteer' for any difficult or dangerous missions their superiors may encounter. This situation didn't get any better once the Dominion arrived.”
Integrity: 6, Cunning: 5, Strength: 6
By: Mattgomery Scott

Here are this week’s entries:
Entry A wrote: [Evt] 1 •Kobayashi Maru
Holoprogram. Plays in your core. Whenever you fail a mission attempt, you may place the top card of your deck on this event.
While there are three or more cards on this event, your personnel with no staffing icons gain [Stf], your [Stf] personnel are attributes +1, and your [Cmd] personnel are the corresponding Commanders of the ship they are aboard.
"How we face death is at least as important as how we face life."
Entry Bl wrote: [Evt] 1 • Captain Picard Day
To play this event, you must command three [TNG] personnel. Plays in your core.
At the start of each player's turn, if that player commands a ship with its matching
commander aboard, he or she may draw a card.
"Oh uh... Yes it's a... it's for the children. I'm a... I'm a role model."
"I'm sure you are. Starfleet out.
"
Entry C wrote: [Int] Captain's Prerogative
When your personnel is facing a dilemma, if your opponent has more points than you, place the top card of your dilemma pile beneath your opponent's incomplete non-headquarters mission to unstop your stopped Commander at that mission (he or she joins the mission attempt).
"I thought you were heading for the launcher."
"I changed my mind."
Entry D wrote: [Evt] (3) Pattern Shinzon Theta
Maneuver. Pursuit.
Order -
Begin an engagement involving your [Rom] ship with 4 or more staffing icons. If you win, unstop that ship, restore its range, and place this on an opponent's ship involved. Otherwise, destroy this event.
Damage - At the start of your turn kill your lowest cost personnel at this mission. If that personnel costs 1 or less, kill your highest.
"Too slow, old man."
Entry E wrote: [Evt] 2 *Outpost

Plays on your non-Headquarters mission. When you play a personnel at your Headquarters Mission, if he or she costs less than the total number of dilemmas beneath this mission, you may place him or her on this planet (if [P] ) or aboard your ship at this mission (if [S] .)

“Many starfaring races establish outposts across their territory.”
Entry F wrote: [S] •Calder II, Raid Ancient Burial Site
[AQ] (30)
Archaeology, Security, Transporters, Treachery, Cunning>34, and 3 Smugglers and/or Thieves
When you complete this mission, you may download two Artifact equipment. Place one in your discard pile and the other aboard your ship at this mission.
"Lock coordinates and start bringing them up."
Any affiliation (except [Bor] ) may attempt this mission.
Entry G wrote: [Int] Article 14, Section 31
Interrupt
While your personnel are facing a dilemma, choose one: one of your [Fed] or [SF] Intelligence personnel gains Treachery; or one of your [Fed] or [SF] Treachery personnel gains Intelligence. This effect lasts until the end of the mission attempt.
"There are a few lines that make allowances for bending the rules during times of extraordinary threat."

Please remember to vote for one of these entries in your post, referencing the entry’s letter.

This week’s contest is...

Card #32! This card must come between Edward Jellico(Personnel - Federation - Card #27) and Enterprise, Trailblazer (Ship - Starfleet- Card #26). Given the nature of the set, a ship is not out of the question.
Last edited by GooeyChewie on Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Dilemmas:

1. By the Book
WeyounsLastClone wrote: [D] (2) By the Book
Your opponent may choose a personnel who does not have a skill to complete this mission to be stopped.
"You're hiding... hiding behind rules and regulations."
By WeyounsLastClone

Equipment:

9. Data’s Head
Danny wrote: [Equ] (3) •Data's Head
Equipment
If you command Data, place this equipment in its owner's discard pile. When you play this equipment, name a unique personnel. While present with the named personnel, that personnel is Cunning+10 and gains Programming.
"You must now change the input matrix in my secondary optical port and then connect the ODN conduit."
By Danny

13. *in voting*

Personnel - Bajoran

18. Rinnak Pire
GooeyChewie wrote: [Baj] (2) Rinnak Pire
Bajoran
[Cmd]
[SD] Acquisition [SD] Navigation [SD] Officer [SD] Programming
While this personnel is aboard your non-unique [Baj] ship, this personnel is the corresponding Commander of that ship.
Captain of a Bajoran transport that docked at Deep Space 9 in 2369. Commanded all manner of Bajoran vessels during his long and successful career.
Integrity 6 Cunning 5 Strength 6
By GooeyChewie

Personnel - Cardassian:

22. Radshert
MattgomeryScott wrote: [Car] 2 Radshert

[Stf] [TN]

Astrometrics, Geology, Exobiology, Security,

When your Gul or Founder is randomly selected by a dilemma, this personnel is selected instead.

“Low ranking Cardassian soldiers are expected to 'volunteer' for any difficult or dangerous missions their superiors may encounter. This situation didn't get any better once the Dominion arrived.”
Integrity: 6, Cunning: 5, Strength: 6
By: Mattgomery Scott

Personnel - Federation:

27. Edward Jellico, Experienced Commander
Danny wrote: [Fed] (3) •Edward Jellico, Experienced Commander
Human
[Cmd] [TNG]
•Astrometrics •Diplomacy •Engineer •Leadership •Officer
Commander: U.S.S. Enterprise-D.
While attempting a [Car] mission, this personnel is Cunning +1 for each dilemma beneath this mission (limit +3).
"If the Cardassian Union truly wishes to discuss peace, they can send someone who can negotiate in a civilised manner."
INT 7 CUN 6 STR 6
By Danny

32. *in creation*

Ships - Starfleet:

36. Enterprise, Trailblazer
MattgomeryScott wrote: [SF] 4 *Enterprise, Trailblazer

[Cmd]
[Pa] NX Class

While your Corresponding Commander is aboard this ship, it is attributes +2.
While your Corresponding Commander is aboard this ship, each [SF] [Stf] personnel (except [AU] and MACO personnel) aboard this ship is attributes +1.

"I hope nobody is in a big hurry to get home. Starfleet seems to think that we're ready to begin our mission."

Range: 6, Weapons: 5, Shields: 5.
By MattgomeryScott

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
Gotta say, notably strong and diverse week. I'm kinda hoping a few of them that don't get picked get recycled/reused/revised for future entries.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
Vote G
[Kli] (4) •Jean-Luc Picard, Arbiter of Succession
Human
[Cmd]
•2 Anthropology •Diplomacy •Law
When you play this personnel, you may download up to three cards. Those cards must be Sonchi, Ja'chuq, or Rite of Succession.
"It is my choice to respect the ancient rituals."
INT 8 CUN 6 STR 6

By CaptMDKirk (Matt Kirk)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Vote A
[NA] 4 •Endar, Vigilant Guardian
[Cmd] , Talarian
[SD] Anthropology [SD] Diplomacy [SD] Honor [SD] Officer [SD] Security
Commander: Q'Maire. When you win combat involving this personnel, if an opponent's non-unique personnel is about to be killed, place that personnel on your headquarters mission to prevent that and gain command of that personnel.
"Talarian custom allows me to claim the son of a slain enemy."
Integrity 7 Cunning 5 Strength 7

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Vote: B
[Bor] 6 •Borg Queen's Vessel, Overseer
[Stf] [Stf] [Stf] [Stf]
Diamond
While your Borg Queen is aboard this ship, she is aboard all of your ships and is the corresponding commander of each of those ships. Whenever an engagement begins involving one of your ships, if this ship is staffed it may join that engagement (move this ship to that mission, no range is required or used).
"They left behind their trivial, selfish lives, and they've been reborn with a greater purpose. We've delivered them from chaos into order."
Range 10 Weapons 10 Shields 10
Last edited by rferries on Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
Vote: B

My Entry:

[SF] 3 *Jonathan Archer, Trailblazing Captain

[Cmd] [Pa] Human

Astrometrics, Anthropology, Diplomacy, Engineer, 2 Leadership, Officer

Commander: Enterprise
While this personnel is attempting a mission, if no missions of the same mission type have been completed, he cannot be stopped or killed by dilemmas.

"You can't be afraid of the wind."

Integrity: 6, Cunning: 6, Strength: 6

Notes: A Captain to go with my ship which is already in the set. He's at his best when he's going where no one has gone before... this game. And interacts nicely with Earth, Humanity's Home I think. Also thinking of making a whole team of "Trailblazing" Enterprise Main Characters, as I've had a few ideas for the rest. :D

All the Best,

Mattgomery Scott.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Vote F

[Rom](4) •Tomalak, Influential Commander
Anthropology, Diplomacy, Leadership, Navigation, Officer, Treachery
Commander: Deranas. When you play this personnel, he is cost -1 for each Neutral Zone mission in play. While this personnel is at a [Fed] mission, he and the ship he is aboard are attributes +1.
"...Then he is but the first to fall, Picard."
Integrity 4 Cunning 6 Strength 7

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say that we don't mind, whatever fits your schedule. A week is a very generous amount of time to draft a card so +/- a day every now and then shouldn't make a difference. I imagine it's a bit of a pain having to organise these posts on your part, so no complaints from us!

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Architect
[SF] (2) •Travis Mayweather, Shuttlepod Pilot
Human
[Stf] [Pa]
[SD] Astrometrics [SD] Engineer [SD] 2 Navigation [SD] Physics
Commander: Shuttlepod One. Commander: Shuttlepod Two.
"It's crazy, but every time we use the transporter, I feel we're kind of turning our backs on these guys."
Integrity 5 Cunning 6 Strength 5
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]