For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.
  • 121 posts

By biomage
 -  
Excellent work. Everytime I see someone put together a program like this I am envious of your skills. I have been using photoshop, but this makes it much easier.

Have you considered doing a CardMaker for Star Wars CCG? I am sure it would be a huge help to the SWCCG Players Committee.

Again, good work.

Biomage

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
any shot of being able to import new affiliation templates? That would be awesome, but probably not to practical.

-  
How can I access the creator?

Thanks!

Sideshow Bob of Borg
former Ambassador to Andoria Region

By Navypiper
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Hi Tim,

Have you had any luck with the 1E version lately? :cross: Just curious!!

Cheers,
Navypiper

By testdummy
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Hey :D

Just checking, and sorry if I missed the post elsewhere, but have you had any success with the 1E card maker? I'm really interested by that :thumbsup:

I've subscribed to the Yahoo newsgroups also, but it's not listed there, so I'm checking here.

Thanks!

By Hanok
 -  
I HAVE to post something about how inexplicably awesome your program is. I am stunned by how cool and easy it is to use. Thanks!!

I was worried the jpg images were low-res but they printed out and looked just like real cards! Any chance we could get AP templates? Or t-shirt size resolution output? minor requests only, your program is great enough already!

By Tim (Tim Davidson)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Hey! Thanks Hanok for the positive feedback.

I am putting the 2E program on hold for now, I have been working on 1E. (Something for 1E will be coming soon hopefully!) The Portrait templates are likely something I'll add if I can back to 2E. Higher res on 2E is unlikely.

BTW, people who have used the program: How do you like the way you frame and size the Photos? Should I do basicly the same thing for the 1E program, or make it easier to use? Any ides?

By Navypiper
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Hi Timo,

I love the way you frame and resize the pics in the 2e creator!! That would be great to do it that way on the 1e version!! :cheersL: :cheersR: :thumbsup:

Also a 2e question! Any chance of adding the Vulcan and Xindi temlates to the 2e Creator? :cross:

Cheers,
Navypiper

By testdummy
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Timo wrote:I have been working on 1E. (Something for 1E will be coming soon hopefully!)
Woohoo!!! :P :P :P :P hehehehe

By Navypiper
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Hi Timo,

As for the series logos in the upper right corner of the 1e cards (i.e.: Star Trek Deep Space Nine, etc.) , will you be adding others to the cardmaker for such things as Titan, Klingon Empire, DS9 Relaunch, Corps of Engineers, Mirror Universe, or Destiny, by any chance. There are all kinds of cool characters in the books that I'd like to see as dream cards, so, for the sake of completeness, I thought I'd ask! Keep up the excellent work, my friend!

Cheers,
Navypiper

By Tim (Tim Davidson)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Navypiper wrote:As for the series logos in the upper right corner of the 1e cards (i.e.: Star Trek Deep Space Nine, etc.) , will you be adding others to the cardmaker for such things
You will be able to add custom graphics for icons, property, affils, etc. I'm trying to make it very universal, versatile, and powerful.

By biomage
 -  
Timo, do you have a Paypal account were we can send donations for all of your effort? Thanks! Keep up the good work.

By Tim (Tim Davidson)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
biomage wrote:Timo, do you have a Paypal account were we can send donations for all of your effort?
Thanks for the offer... I'm not really doing this for money. However, if you know anybody who needs a skilled graphic/web designer or coder then you can drop them my email. I'm looking to do more freelance work this summer.

The CC takes donations. Also, they are planning to offer extra website features for a subcription fee soon.
Navypiper wrote:Any chance of adding the Vulcan and Xindi temlates to the 2e Creator?
I'm focusing on 1E, but the framework for this is basicly already part of the program (like the custom icons). The new affil templates just have to be the right size and format, which I didn't want to deal with at the time of the last update. If you send me the templates (and icon boxes) you want to use I can probaby make them work in a matter of minutes. (If you want me to send you the files I'm using in the program as examples, let me know.) Otherwise, I don't really want to do any graphics or new features for the 2E until my 1E programs are working.

Later,
Tim
Timl8l@yahoo.com
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation