It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
So I know it's short notice, but the six year old had so much fun at the DC Regional she asked me when we could have another tournament!

I tried putting it in the system but it's stuck in Administrator black hole until Mael can get to it, but the tournament is at my house about 50 miles south of Washington DC.

Saturday, July 29th, 12:00pm start time
OTF Constructed
3 Rounds

PM me for the Address if you want to attend.

Edit: Tournament is in the system now:
https://www.trekcc.org/tournament/index ... ntID=10003

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
And we managed to get sanctioned!

Congrats to BenHosp for winning the inaugural Southern Maryland tournament! And thanks to both Ben and Phil for making the trip down. Hopefully this is the first of a series of events an we can increase turnout in the future! :cheersL:

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Captain Parrish wrote:I totally missed this , south of D.C.? That's only 2 hours from me as I live on the NC VA border.
It's two hours from my house to Richmond if that helps you calculate drive time. I'm South of DC on the Maryland side of the Potomac so it's a little farther away than you think.

Don't worry, I'll make sure to let you know when we get the next one scheduled! :cheersL:

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
bhosp wrote:It's south of DC but if you want to get there from NC without having to go through DC you'll need a boat.
False. There's a Nice Bridge that goes from VA to MD on US 301. Probably a better way to get to Southern Maryland from the south since it bypasses DC completely.

By Se7enofMine (ChadC)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Doh. I'll be in Maryland the 2nd week of December. Going on a Carnival cruise on the 9th (arriving in town the 8th); return on the 16th.

Anyone in the area can come sing to me from the docks if you want. Extra points if its the Celine Dion song from Titanic ;)

By DarkSabre (Austin Chandler)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Yeah I think we need to make a mega-list of people who are in PA, MD, DE, NJ, DC, VA, & NC - especially if we run a tournament in Southern MD or Northern VA. Especially for regionals applications perhaps?
Question for noob

You can use Defend Homeworld instead of Quark[…]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]