For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By robbie4boy (Robin Bielefeldt)
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
There should be an Interrupt/Event card called Please State the Nature...

"...of the medical emergency" should be the lore text.

[Int] Interrupt saves any personnel present from dying on a ship with your EMH.
[Evt] Event downloads any EMH and a Medical Tricorder.

Thoughts?

By bardez
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
No tricorder. He had to ask for one every time. :wink:

Honestly, I'd leave it as an interrupt all the way. It can either save a personnel with an EMH -or- suspend play to download any EMH if no other MEDICAL in crew. That's my :twocents:.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Honestly I don't know how they never made this a card in the first place.

Plays to save (and stop) a personnel who has been selected to die where your EMH is present or downloads an EMH to a ship with holodecks.

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
One big problem I see is that other than the Equinox Doctor in [NA] mode, there are no non- [Fed] EMHs.

And in this game, you want to avoid cards that give [Fed] more power and not anyone else as much a possible.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Boffo97 wrote:One big problem I see is that other than the Equinox Doctor in [NA] mode, there are no non- [Fed] EMHs.

And in this game, you want to avoid cards that give [Fed] more power and not anyone else as much a possible.
Maybe change it to (holographic symbol) medical personnel? This way other affiliations can use equinox doctor or others.

By Slayer07
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
UncleMorty wrote:
Boffo97 wrote:One big problem I see is that other than the Equinox Doctor in [NA] mode, there are no non- [Fed] EMHs.

Maybe change it to (holographic symbol) medical personnel? This way other affiliations can use equinox doctor or others.
I'm afraid that doesn't open it up too much. The Cardassians only have Crell Moset, the Romulans have Jera. There are three other [NA] [Holo] with MEDICAL besides Equinox Doctor, basically one for each Quadrant and then there is Dr. Pel for the Viidians (who is also Federation.)

It still leaves out a great many affiliations. In the long run it still benefits the Federation the most because they can use their own cards, can use Dr. Pel, and can use the three non-Aligned personnel though in fairness one is The President of Earth who is a persona of The Doctor.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]